Beginners and Beyond

Insipid ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

It is Thursday, right?

'Sup?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.2 easy miles as my last run of the year.  It has been a good year for me, and I'm thankful.

I hope everyone has a great day to finish the year!

Runner with a riding problem.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm heading out to run with a group of women,  most of whom I've never met. They're going to wear tutus. Gawd help me. I'm NOT wearing a tutu. Should be 3 miles.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This blows ass  My 2015 and total mileage is completely erased....... just fucking great..

I just went back to yesterday's dailies and saw LRB's post about downloading his log and I thought "huh, what would the maintenance have had to do with the log?"... Everything else is there except for the 2015 and total mileage now...  just fucking great.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

All I know is I was about 25 miles away from 1,700 miles for 2015.... now I am pissed off.

I was already over 6,000 for my total mileage I think..... while dailymile says my lifetime stats are 5,802 miles since I started using dailymile.... I have no idea when that started but it was probably in 2011 not too long after RW log.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I am working today, lucky those that are out there running.  Lazying still tonight with lifting weights and that is it.  I am still sore from Pilates yesterday!  The woman thinks I'm an advanced student.  Grrrr.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This blows ass  My 2015 and total mileage is completely erased....... just fucking great..

I just went back to yesterday's dailies and saw LRB's post about downloading his log and I thought "huh, what would the maintenance have had to do with the log?"... Everything else is there except for the 2015 and total mileage now...  just fucking great.

Grrr, that sucks.  Give it a few days and also read what Eric said about the maintenance.  Not sure if you would have to reupload all of that or whether it will appear eventually.  I'm sorry.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm heading out to run with a group of women,  most of whom I've never met. They're going to wear tutus. Gawd help me. I'm NOT wearing a tutu. Should be 3 miles.

Mary is forcing me to wear a tutu next week.  Waaahhh.  I would love wearing one if I didn't look stupid wearing one.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Grrr, that sucks.  Give it a few days and also read what Eric said about the maintenance.  Not sure if you would have to reupload all of that or whether it will appear eventually.  I'm sorry.

Where is his post about the maintenance? I kept seeing it above my log about it happening at 9 PM yesterday but I was hardly on, and I didn't get my run in until around 5 PM and then just logged it on here afterwards and posted on the dailies. I saw that you guys had like 5 pages but decided I would read through it all later  I could've at least blogged my total mileage and annual had I known to, but I keep trying to download what I do have currently and nothing is coming up to save. I see my monthly, weekly stats still there - just not the annual or total.

The last time I downloaded anything to my computer was when RW was ending their log and you guys told me how so I could import it all onto here, since I didn't start RA log until the beginning of 2013 (I think). Pooh, well you live, you learn....

PRs

onemile

All I know is I was about 25 miles away from 1,700 miles for 2015.... now I am pissed off.

I was already over 6,000 for my total mileage I think..... while dailymile says my lifetime stats are 5,802 miles since I started using dailymile.... I have no idea when that started but it was probably in 2011 not too long after RW log.

Your runs are all there, it's just the YTD ticker that is broken. Not a big deal. You can make your own report easily with this information. Calm down.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm going crazy... but on the very front page of RA there is a link to share with your facebook friends (your running log and whatnot) I click on it and it shows my distance stats as this:

Week 20.3 (correct)

Month 193.9 (correct)

Year 1,673.5 (correct)

Total 5,405.4

I could've sworn I had seen it over 6,000 before this maintenance thingy.... and the dailymile says 5,802 miles for running. .... hmmm

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Your runs are all there, it's just the YTD ticker that is broken. Not a big deal. You can make your own report easily with this information. Calm down.

Lol,  stupid ticker. But how do I make the report, and how do I download my data to my computer dang it? I keep hitting download and the last downloaded zip file is there but it doesn't give me an option to save the new one....  Should I download this stuff monthly or something.... ?

I am sleep deprived, I feel like I've got some sort of crazy hang over going on which I did no drinking last night but was forced to stay awake until like 1 AM because Dorian was like this super crazy energizer minion... like he had just had coffee or something around 8 PM and didn't even begin to shut down until 1 AM..  For all I know, I am seeing things..... I am about to start laughing hysterically 

PRs

LRB

Calm the eff down.

Give Eric time to work out the bugs, he excels at this shit.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Fine, but tell me in great detail how to download my stuff for future reference damn it.

Unless my computer is being an asshole.....

PRs

onemile

In the thread on the main page, Eric states if you modify and save a workout, your YTD totals are back (and overall totals). Worked for me.