Beginners and Beyond

Insipid ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

onemile

Fine, but tell me in great detail how to download my stuff for future reference damn it.

Unless I am being an asshole.....

onemile

I am running a freaking 5k in 2.5 hours. 

LRB

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

In the thread on the main page, Eric states if you modify and save a workout, your YTD totals are back (and overall totals). Worked for me.

K. It worked 

So it is actually DH and my son's fault this happened, had I gotten my sleep I would have gotten up this morning and ran and then logged my run before even noticing the ticker issue and never would've freaked out.... I need more sleep

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Not that I wanted to see my totals.

delicate flower

I am running a freaking 5k in 2.5 hours. 

YES!  Boot it in the ass!

Good morning, now how the hell are we on page two already?  I ran 5 easy miles before work and have another 7 to do after work.  I am looking forward to watching the 8:00 college football game tonight for about nine minutes before falling asleep.  New Year's Eve parties?  Pfft...maybe for people who don't train.

<3

delicate flower

My log is fully intact.  You guys internetted wrong.

<3

onemile

My log is fully intact.  You guys internetted wrong.

Because you ran already this morning. Adding/Modifying a workout fixes it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, one mile!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I know my totals are fine, but apparently, Eric confused me with onemile?  When did I became so fast?

2015: 2,500.1 mi 356:00:06 8:33 / mi

Damaris

onemile

I know my totals are fine, but apparently, Eric confused me with onemile?  When did I became so fast?

2015: 2,500.1 mi 356:00:06 8:33 / mi

Do you do runs where you don't include the time/pace? If so, it includes those in the total but keeps the time from the runs where you do include it, so it appears that your average is faster.

delicate flower

Because you ran already this morning. Adding/Modifying a workout fixes it.

So Eric is forcing everyone to get out there and run to get their logs to work.  What a great admin!  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Do you do runs where you don't include the time/pace? If so, it includes those in the total but keeps the time from the runs where you do include it, so it appears that your average is faster.

Yes, I don't include my husband's runs, but I am looking at the 8:33mm.  My average is around 10:20-10:40mm (every week), not 8:33mm.  Not even close.  I just don't think that an average weekly that is in the 10s (including the runs I don't put time/pace) would average 8:33mm at the end of the year.  Weird.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

For example, this shows my last 6 months.  And the first were similar.  That includes the runs I don't put time/pace.  Yet, the average for the year is way different.

December: 144.1 mi 19:20:36 10:31 / mi
                              November: 148.7 mi 18:35:33 10:23 / mi
                              October: 253.3 mi 38:43:06 10:27 / mi
                              September: 233.3 mi 36:51:53 10:20 / mi
                              August: 232.2 mi 39:50:33 10:29 / mi
                              July: 206.2 mi 29:42:17 10:52 / mi

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And I see I seriously quit in November and December, ha.

Damaris