Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies and the deep freeze (Read 34 times)

Cyberic

I HATE THIS.  I want a running watch, and that's it.

LRB

I HATE THIS.  I want a running watch, and that's it.

onemile

The problem with the idea of using the garmin as a fitness tracker is that no one wants to wear a watch that looks like that as an everyday watch.

bluerun

Super B****

The problem with the idea of using the garmin as a fitness tracker is that no one wants to wear a watch that looks like that as an everyday watch.

But people do.  I wouldn't mind that if I didn't have such a small wrist, because it looks ridiculous.  And that's actually a concern -- if the face is too big for my wrist, light will get into the back and the sensor won't even work.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I do.  But I am a run geek and embrace it.

However, also it is a 620 which is 'normal' ish as far as watches go  vs. the 305 type of look.  To be honest, it is marginally the most expensive time-piece I own and hands down the most usable.

Not to mention, a bit of an identity and icebreaker in meetings.

LRB

I do.  But I am a run geek and embrace it.

However, also it is a 620 which is 'normal' ish as far as watches go  vs. the 305 type of look.  To be honest, it is marginally the most expensive time-piece I own and hands down the most usable.

Not to mention, a bit of an identity and icebreaker in meetings.

As is Movado (NTIKAAT ).

I have an addiction to time pieces watch fetish, so my 620 is a bit down on the list in terms of cost, but that is totally not normal.

onemile

But people do.  I wouldn't mind that if I didn't have such a small wrist, because it looks ridiculous.  And that's actually a concern -- if the face is too big for my wrist, light will get into the back and the sensor won't even work.

Yeah. It is my best fitting garmin so far but still, this is how it fits my wrist:

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

As is Movado (NTIKAAT ).

I have an addiction to time pieces watch fetish, so my 620 is a bit down on the list in terms of cost, but that is totally not normal.

Hah, we all have to have a hobby!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Yeah. It is my best fitting garmin so far but still, this is how it fits my wrist:

Yeah...

Looks like a dinner plate.

Picture of mine in my RR - definitely does not appear as large as yours does.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My husband's one looks like that on me.  Even my TomTom (smaller) looks like a giant plate on my tiny wrists.

Damaris

LRB

You burned enough calories to eat a medium four-cheese pizza, drink an entire bottle of wine, and finish it off with a big ass slice of chocolate and fudge cake, all guilt free. Cool

onemile

You burned enough calories to eat a medium four-cheese pizza, drink an entire bottle of wine, and finish it off with a big ass slice of chocolate and fudge cake, all guilt free. Cool

I am all about a huge burger and fries. And after eating all those Gu's, sweet doesn't appeal to me.

DavePNW

I am all about a huge burger and fries. And after eating all those Gu's, sweet doesn't appeal to me.

It actually takes me a while to work up an appetite after a marathon. When I do, it's generally not a huge meal, just eating continuously for about 8 hours.

Dave

Zelanie

My 235 is a bit big on my wrist, but I love it anyway. I think it's smaller than the 220.

bluerun

Super B****

Yep.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog