Beginners and Beyond

Turn the page MonDAILIES (Read 41 times)

LRB

Hoping I won't have to change outfits....

Speaking of that, the last of the three singlets I ordered last week came today. Yay right? Wrong, it's the exact same style and color as one of the other ones FFS.

It was the one I was most excited to see too, of fucking course.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I bet you it was not the Octopus!  Ha.

Scotty, nice pic and surprise.

Damaris

LRB

Oh, in other news, I had to put a shirt on for my run this morning, 50*! 

You poor tortured soul. it's any wonder you got your arms and neck through the right holes. lol

LRB

6.45 miles total. 1x600, 2x500, 3x400, 4x200.

An accountant? I like it.

LRB

I had a really crappy football weekend, lol.  My university team lost to Kansas State; my Redskins lost to Miami; my Houston Texans lost to Kansas City; and then the Damn Dallas Cowboys pulled out a win in the last seconds of the game. 

That would put me on suicide watch. lol

Sly, what is the coldest it gets down there, and for what periods? Coldest being relative.

onemile

Speaking of that, the last of the three singlets I ordered last week came today. Yay right? Wrong, it's the exact same style and color as one of the other ones FFS.

What?  They sent the wrong one?

LRB

I bet you it was not the Octopus!  Ha.

You know, my fashion consultant and I looked at that really hard but decided it wasn't right for me at this time.

LRB

What?  They sent the wrong one?

It has the same name and model as the other but the picture listed was something entirely different!

I'm just hoping they actually have the other one, that bitch was fly. I'll pay the shipping if I must to get it.

onemile

You know, my fashion consultant and I looked at that really hard but decided it wasn't right for me at this time.

LOL

onemile

It has the same name and model as the other but the picture listed was something entirely different!

I'm just hoping they actually have the other one, that bitch was fly. I'll pay the shipping if I must to get it.

I can't even remember what I ordered 

DavePNW

My running fashion bug was satisfied yesterday, since I got another race shirt to add to the rotation. I think it is one of the crappier material types, but it is a color I don't have yet (red), and is very plain, which I like. Small race logo on the upper left front, nothing at all on the back.

Dave

LRB

I can't even remember what I ordered 

I do that sometimes as well then open the box and go, oh yeah, I remember that!

LRB

My running fashion bug was satisfied yesterday, since I got another race shirt to add to the rotation.

I think it's cool that you can do that. I've never actually counted them but I'm sure I probably have 30 singlets. And. That's. Just. Singlets,

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

At least you would've gotten the right shirt...

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks for EPIX free weekend I now have 6 new movies recorded. Starting with Mockingjay 1 which I have seen too many times but will entertain me now.

Damaris