Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: BREAKING NEWS: Not everyone likes the smell of bacon; who knew? (Read 42 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I thought you were in your 30's for some reason. Must've been your fly looks. 

D I have been fuckin pop tarts up this week, it's been a massacre!

Sounds like you have the makings of a thread title Free.

Lol, you can use that title if you want  I'm going to take a nap.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.1. Wasn't even going to run but after doctor appointment and being told how incredibly healthy I am I didn't want to skip the run!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just feel so tired from the whole week in Court I canceled Pilates.  I might even take a rest day unless hubby wants to run.

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nice!  Local Veteran's Day 5K on Veteran's Day....only $11 for active and retired military. Just finished registering.

I like bacon. Don't go out of my way to get it, but when I do get it, I like it.  Coffee, OTOH...WILL go out of my way to avoid that!  Can't stand the smell of the stuff...I won't even walk into a Starbucks.

Hope the case is going well for you, Damaris. Take the rest day and let hubby run by himself...he's a grown-up now... 

Apparently I don't keep up much, Toronto. I don't even know who Jian Ghomeshi is.

Safe trip, Lily!  Where are you off to?  As said to Toronto...apparently I have not been paying attention...

Well, Cy, if you happen to see the VP in the same pub, downing pints, then you know you are okay.  good luck!

The NYC marathon is THIS weekend?  I really do need to start paying attention.   Hope the weather behaves for your LR, Baboon.

Same place as my scar for my hernia surgery, Lauren.  Yes, it will fade.

Happy SRD, B-plus.

Zelanie, glad you are getting recovered, slowly but surely.

Safe travel, Lurch!   You had to work while on a trip to a race?  That should be illegal! 

Congrats on your miles, OOTB.  Yeah, I wanted KC to win...but it is what it is.

Burke, Virginia!  That brings back some memories, Slymoon, I grew up in Virginia.  Yeah, definitely hills there, lol.

Have fun with the chase, FreeSoul.

Good news from your doc, MarjorieAnn, that you are incredibly healthy!  Heck, reading all your mileage week after week, I coulda told you that...and I wouldn't have charged you anything...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Guess what I am eating now?  It starts with a pop and ends with tarts.

Now I want a fucking donut.

Well, if you 'pop' your nemesis in the head, that could be a kind of 'pop-tart' 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

LRB

Naw just recovery all week.  I'll see coach on Tuesday and determine my future plans, whether it be maintenance, 5k training or another Mary stab.

I do feel great though. Just need to work on leg conditioning.

Scotty

Some pretty areas around here. Weather dropped, this mornings run was 44F and it felt awesome.

LRB

I had a job to price after work but am up to my eyeballs with working after work this week so I brought my ass home and popped a top instead. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Has D posted her bib # on here yet? She did on FB

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Has D posted her bib # on here yet? She did on FB

Everyone here is in FB!

Do not expect a fast race or a PR or even a run.  Ha.  I don't know how I'll race it but the 30mph will wreck my asthma so if you see me slowing down, you'll know.  I will be happy with a course PR (Sub 5).  But I'll be happy to run this one smartly even if I don't break 5 hours (I never run NYCM smart).

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Everyone here is in FB!

Do not expect a fast race or a PR or even a run.  Ha.  I don't know how I'll race it but the 30mph will wreck my asthma so if you see me slowing down, you'll know.  I will be happy with a course PR (Sub 5).  But I'll be happy to run this one smartly even if I don't break 5 hours (I never run NYCM smart).

Lily isn't on FB!!!

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lily isn't on FB!!!

Well, she is.  Just because she does not check her account does not mean she is not in FB. 

Damaris

B-Plus

You'll be in Montreal tonight? I'm going out for beer tonight, if you want to join in and carb load before your race, we can save a seat for you at our table aux Trois Brasseurs. Smile

Thumbs up

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well, she is.  Just because she does not check her account does not mean she is not in FB. 

My feelings are hurt  It's probably for the best that most people on here only know me as FS rather than the real me.... 

PRs

B-Plus

I had a job to price after work but am up to my eyeballs with working after work this week so I brought my ass home and popped a top instead. 

You should pop a tart with that 

B-Plus

It's finally 5!

Glug, glug, glug