Beginners and Beyond

99 problems but SUNDAILIES ain't one (Read 40 times)

Step - good luck getting all those projects done

Rick - no shorts happened here, nor will they today either

Lily - phew, no need for an indoor umbrella

DaveP - morning runs can become routine?  Maybe someday...

Baboon - sorry the HM didn't go as well as planned.  Stupid hills!

D - good that the recovery seems to be going well

Moth - triples are nonsense? heh

Hobbit - a patio?!  That must have been a nice day indeed

Free - GI Joe instead of sleep, seems like a decent trade-off

OOTB - hmm, do some of your hens lay cereal?  Waffle chickens?  Hope your 10K goes well

Marjorie - nice 5.2

jjs - an old fashioned breakfast would be great.. for dinner.

Tom - congrats, hope that knee continues to behave

Ric-G - wow, enjoy all that food and race well

Oski - and no iPod, I'd imagine.  good workout though

Jack K - cool

D^2 - that looks to bode very well indeed. Great job.

Yugo - hear hear, mornings are just not my thing.  Rarely if ever can I sleep until noon, though.

Kristin - hooray for a jacket, boo to that lady's ignorance

Jay716 - take a nap while the wind subsides and then go run, you pansy

Zelanie - great job on the 15

Brrr - also great 15

10.4 at recovery pace with the coyotes vocalizing as I turned onto my street.  They were close tonight, guessing less than 1/4 mile.

Zelanie

Sunday's not even here yet and Jay already wins the dailies.  Bonus points for including yourself in the personals, and job getting out there in the wind!  Good thing you can probably outrun the coyotes. 

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Jay - That was an epic daily. Yes, it was a patio day. It ended up being about 68. The beer was GOOD.

Sunday is the one day a week I'm up with the chickens. I go into to work in a little bit. It's a SRD for me. Happy running and happy Sunday, folks!

LRB

'Sup!

Long run on tap today but I am up too damn early.  Unlike my homette Y8, I cannot sleep in.  Soooo I guess you're stuck with me until coffee time.

happylily

YES!!!!! First one!!!! 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Good Sunday morning, everyone.

Jay, thank you for starting today's thread. Terrific 10.4.

Nicole, have a relaxing and refreshing SRD.

Rick, enjoy the coffee and the LR.

I'll head to the gym to do my LR in the TM later this morning. Sidewalks are still to darned narrow because if snow and icy patches. I don't feel like slowing down, in order to bit fall flat on my face.

I look at the posts first thing and think WTF is Jay doing starting the dailies? Until I looked at the time stamp & the contents, then it made more sense.

DW decided to make French toast this morning - score! No banana bread, but still did the job.

I guess I am up for the Sunday run-yoga combo (you, Step?), although I don't feel like committing to anything right now.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Maybe a walk today if I don't get exhausted by normal activities like yesterday.

Jay won the dailies with the coyotes alone.

Damaris

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good Morning, Dailies, and happy Sunday!

Thanks for the shout-out, Jay! Definitely the "Daily of the Year" leader so far!

The knee is surprisingly good this morning. Maybe it needed to sprint (sort-of) across the 50 yard line at Findley Stadium yesterday. That was the start/finish line for both the 5K and half marathon at the Scenic City Half yesterday in Chattanooga.

SRD for me, except for some yard work this afternoon. I've got a pine laying down, just begging for the chain saw to come at it! Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Just B.S.

Jay is the King of Personals!!!

Morning all, not around much lately. Work has been busy and with training and family stuff any on line time this week

was spend trip planning.

Watching the Gold Medal game before hubby and I head out for long run. WE just scored again Smile

Feeling strangely sad this morning after just learning of the death of Maria von Trapp, 99 and last surviving child

of the von Trapp family. I was in the Sound of Music in high school in 1977 and since then have had a fascination

with the family, their story and the country of Austria, it's history and beauty and WW2. And of course watched the

movie countless times, and I am a person who hates to watch most movies more than once.

The reason we chose a marathon in Austria was so I could visit that country. Seems odd to me that she died on the

very day we booked our flights. Just one of those weird things.

Have a good day all!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning dailies! Thanks for starting the dailies thread wicked early Jay. Smile

SRD for me. Going to see the in-laws since it's BIL's 16th birthday (large family, he's the youngest DW is the oldest).

Have a great day.

- Andrew

delicate flower

'Morning!  Slept in this morning and it was awesome.  Got some chores to take of today, then I will tag along with the wife on her 8 miler.  I don't feel tired and sore like one should after running a HM.

<3

LRB

It is currently 23 with a wind chill factor of 10 degrees, otherwise known as balmy.  After the shit year we have had, 23 is the new 43.  lol

Anyhoo, I am heading out to the park because 6 miles of clear sidewalks are nowhere to be found around these parts to do an out and back, so I will see you cats and kittens on the other side!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Sleeping in is great, Phil!

Your body probably needed the rest. Enjoy the 8 with the Mrs.

LRB, I hope y'all get some warmer weather up there in MI soon. Same with my friends in OH - winter needs to end NOW!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Looks like Canada's earned the Gold in Hockey!

Beth is happy, LTH is not! Smile