Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES for everyone (Read 28 times)

From the Internet.

You get a Sunday and you get a Sunday and you get a Sunday! EVERYBODY GETS A SUNDAY!

17 miles done, bumped me over 71 for the week. Didn't feel that much longer than the 13-15s I've been running!

13 with 2 hills, the rest stream grade, first time with any hill on longer run in a month...middle right ham felt like it was going to puke after the second hill.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 16 with some fast segments coming up on the TM.

Damaris

LRB

You get a Sunday and you get a Sunday and you get a Sunday! EVERYBODY GETS A SUNDAY!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I also got a Sun day, but would have preferred a sundae.

4 mile recovery run

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                  06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

17 miles done, bumped me over 71 for the week. Didn't feel that much longer than the 13-15s I've been running!

You're having yourself quite the cycle and year. Can't wait to see you bring one home!

RunningOnSand

I also got a Sun day, but would have preferred a sundae.

4 mile recovery run

LOL. Yes. Big grin

RunningOnSand

13 with 2 hills, the rest stream grade, first time with any hill on longer run in a month...middle right ham felt like it was going to puke after the second hill.

Ugh. Sad

sdWhiskers

Mmmm ice cream

6 creaky slow recovery miles. Slightly less humid.

Now off to da beach!

RunningOnSand

I ran 12. It felt MUCH easier than yesterday, which I am so grateful for! We planted like 55 plants yesterday, in the heat, so I thought I'd be toast today, going into my 3rd double digit run, 3 days in a row, so it was a welcomed surprise. I think I can partially attribute it to seeing a dude wearing a Boston shirt about 2 miles in to my run, especially since I don't see many people wearing them around here (I think I've seen 2 Boston pieces of clothing in the last 4 months!). Anyway, 55'ish for the week. Peak week: done. 3 weeks til Tunnel.  

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles. Definitely hotter and more humid.  Discovered in the shower my bikini line chafed.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

18 with last 8 at MP. Felt bad and good, good and bad. If it were winter, I'd have thought I had a cold this week. Low energy in general all week but finished with ~55 for the week, my fourth 50+ week in a row. Haven't done that often in the last few decades so happy for that. A little arch strain in my right foot is the only injury issue so far this summer so need to be careful with that and general over training.

Cyberic

8.5 miles at < 115 BPM. Incredibly tough to do. No fun whatsoever.

sdWhiskers

8.5 miles at < 115 BPM. Incredibly tough to do. No fun whatsoever.

I can't keep mine that low just walking

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I can't keep mine that low just walking

Cause your max is higher than his.

Damaris