Beginners and Beyond

Michelob Ultra 13.1 Boston RR (With Pics) (Read 94 times)

B-Plus

What a great way to get in a workout! Congrats to Mr. Docket as well.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sounded like amazing weather for you guys, congrats to both of you and especially for dealing with 18 mph winds. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

It sounds to me like you had fun in that race. That's cool. How many running outfits do you own FFS? Feeling patriotic today... ok, I'll wear my patriotic outfit. Feeling girl-ish, ok my cute pink outfit.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Time to start thinking about what (not) to wear in Chicago.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It sounds to me like you had fun in that race. That's cool. How many running outfits do you own FFS? Feeling patriotic today... ok, I'll wear my patriotic outfit. Feeling girl-ish, ok my cute pink outfit.

I have more outfits than shoes and I have a shit ton of shoes!

Jerry, I already have an idea of what to wear for Chicago.  Doh.

Thanks, guys.

Damaris

Cyberic

I had a coupon for a free Michelob Ultra after last year's half. Threw it away (should have given it away, just forgot), went home, and had a proper well deserved beer.

GinnyinPA

Sounds like you had a really good race.  I was afraid the rain we had would affect you guys in Boston.  I'm glad it was cool and dry for you.  Sorry about your husband's stomach issues.  I hope he gets a handle on it soon.  But 7 HM races in 6 1/2 months is great.

hog4life

Freezing, and loving it. I busted out laughing at this. Congrats to both of you.

PADRunner

Here's one for Mr. D. Get 4 moons for it and a hubcap size medal. http://www.newyearsdouble.com/

Zelanie

How awesome is it that you got to run a race where it was cold, not dusty, and you could breathe?  Especially since I know your asthma was acting up earlier in the week, I'm glad the lungs adjusted that quickly to the change in climate.

Tell DH good luck with the Imodium. Smile

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Mr Docket is doing very well but come on... enough with the potty breaks!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Ya, that's a real pisser!   

Great run!

Randy

RSX

One of the happiest runners I know called that race boring because it was flat, but she trains on trails mostly.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

One of the happiest runners I know called that race boring because it was flat, but she trains on trails mostly

Haha. To me, it was less boring than Miami races. You get tired of running in neighborhoods down here so beach was a nice change. Indon't have trails so for me it was OK

Damaris

LRB

How many running outfits do you own FFS? 

We have created a monster. lol