Beginners and Beyond

Sugar Rush WEDnesdailies (Read 46 times)

LRB

My #1 dessert option is dessert, and whatever that happens to be on any given day is fine by me.

DavePNW

My #1 dessert option is dessert

Looks like your new siggy line, or avi caption.

Dave

DavePNW

THAT IS NOT EVEN CHOCOLATE.

+1000.

My mother, a serious chocoholic, raised me with to believe this as a fact. It was actually only a few years ago that I found out it is in fact actually chocolate, at least by some definition. But it's still dumb.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 easy miles and some core work.

I'm all for any type of chocolate. If I want to be mindful of the portion, I go with dark. But I have a huge sweet tooth and prefer milk. I also like fancy stuff where there is a mix of dark, milk & white.

LM, hope you feel better.

Cyberic

Ok, chocolate 

I like chocolate. Don't love it with a passion like some do, but it's very good. I prefer good quality milk chocolate, and also like dark but not too dark chocolate. I agree that white chocolate is not chocolate (even if it is, I still say it isn't).

bluerun

Super B****

+1000.

My mother, a serious chocoholic, raised me with to believe this as a fact. It was actually only a few years ago that I found out it is in fact actually chocolate, at least by some definition. But it's still dumb.

Even Wikipedia says it’s a “chocolate derivative,” which obviously doesn’t count.  Then again, I feel like milk chocolate doesn’t count either, but that might just be because I don’t like it. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

oldfartrunner

LM: That stinks!  I've had swollen glands before and it's not fun. When you run again, easy peasy!

CY: I understand completely.  It should be fun, and everyone has a different definition of fun and what they are trying to achieve.

I like milk chocolate the best and have three Kisses every day. Smile But really like Dark as in Mounds, and White as in those white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, they are pretty damn good, IMO. Matter of fact, crumble them up on top some chocolate ice cream and, Yeah Baby! Yeah! That's it! Uh Huh! 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Because I know how to earn a vacation, a series of snafus occurred... but I made it in one piece, and I went for a run to acclimatize.  It was supposed to be shorter but I had no idea where I was going so I ended up with 6 miles.  I walked an additional one back to the hotel accompanied by a milkshake, because it was HOT.  I can’t remember the last time I had one of those.

Glad you made it!  For me, it was awesomely COOL and it's hilarious that we are near each other and with different experiences. Big grin

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran 5 outside because the weather felt so nice and I felt good.  77F and 62 dewpoint felt like heaven (and cool for us).  I actually saw someone wearing a black LS while running.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I do like red velvet cake which is basically chocolate cake with color.  Do you guys like me again?

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Glad you made it!  For me, it was awesomely COOL and it's hilarious that we are near each other and with different experiences. Big grin

It’s hot relative to my point of origin.  I’m fine with it, in fact, I LOVE it!  (I wouldn’t if I were planning to race in it, but since all I want to do is run the damn thing... no complaints.  Weather-wise, anyway!)

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It’s hot relative to my point of origin.  I’m fine with it, in fact, I LOVE it!  (I wouldn’t if I were planning to race in it, but since all I want to do is run the damn thing... no complaints.  Weather-wise, anyway!)

Good luck anyway!

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Good luck anyway!

Thanks 😬

chasing the impossible

From the Internet.

HECK.

Podiatrist appointment today. Plantar fasciitis, 6-8 more weeks off at a minimum, maybe as much as 3-6 months. Not allowed to even attempt to run until the attachment point where I have pain now is better and even then it'll be walking first, then just a couple minutes running at a time. I'm gonna die, probably.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

HECK.

Podiatrist appointment today. Plantar fasciitis, 6-8 more weeks off at a minimum, maybe as much as 3-6 months. Not allowed to even attempt to run until the attachment point where I have pain now is better and even then it'll be walking first, then just a couple minutes running at a time. I'm gonna die, probably.

Oh, no!  Hoping it does not take that long!

Damaris