Beginners and Beyond

Destination: TuesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

LRB

Yo,

I'm heading to work where I'll run one of my routes there. I'm not sure how long the shift in running locations will last, I'll just roll with it for now.

'Sup?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was unable to sleep a wink between hubby's 2am MRI and all the incoming people last night. Waiting for his surgery to start to either go to work or go sleep some hours at home. Surgery lasts until tonight so no use waiting here all day.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 1.6 before I got a sudden stabbing pain in my left calf.  I walked home, and it just feels sore now.  I have no clue, and hope today works out whatever evil is in me.

I hope everyone has a great day!

I especially hope DR and Mr. DR's day turns out well.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I especially hope DR and Mr. DR's day turns out well.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks!!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Thanks!!

Good luck, Docket.  I vote you skip work get some sleep.

'Morning, kids!  I dragged my tired self to the pool for a masters swim this morning.  A little short on the yardage today because I was chatting with the coach for a bit and was really in no hurry to get my laps done.  2150 yards completed....good enough for me.  Got an easy run to do after work.

<3

on my way to badass

Got out for 6 with training partner early.  Low humidity and a breeze made conditions pretty close to ideal.

Thinking of DR and Mr. DR today.  I hope you get some rest Damaris.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hoping for a great outcome for Mr. Docket. Docket, hope you can get some rest, I second skipping work.

Cyberic

Wishing Mr. DR the best, and hopefully Mrs DR can get some rest.

59 degrees, feels like of 59. Relatively speaking (mid July), this is heaven.

Ran 6 x 800 w/400 at the track. Went well, but I had something on my mind: last evening I ran an easy 8, and my foot hurt  during my run. That is not good. Today it was hurting during warmup, but I didn't feel it during the intervals.

I'm going on vacation next week, and I have a lot of driving to do, so I think I'm going to embrace the time off running (in the car) instead of bitching about it. And I think it would be smart to take it easier on the running.

Cyberic

Been doing track work with my 620 lately, and its distance tracking (GPS) is much more accurate than that of the 610 I had. With the 620, my laps are pretty much 400 on the nose. Good stuff.

Carry on.

LRB

I jogged 1.6 before I got a sudden stabbing pain in my left calf.  I walked home, and it just feels sore now.  I have no clue, and hope today works out whatever evil is in me.

What's up with that?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hoping I can get in a few miles tonight, Dorian was up throughout the night with bad dreams so I couldn't escape the house.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

8 w/10x100m strides.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

Good luck, Docket.

8.3 AlterG miles here, swim hopefully happening tonight... and trying to decide whether to register for tomorrow night's 5K.  (I only have one Strassburg sock and apparently unhappy PF in both feet, so this is a problem that might or might not be solved by tomorrow.)

Speaking of races... I got this spectacularly unflattering photo on Sunday and it's hilarious to me.  (I really hate the way race photographers always shoot from below.  WHY WHY WHY??  If you want to sit, sit on top of a ladder or something.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Speaking of races... I got this spectacularly unflattering photo on Sunday and it's hilarious to me.

Ass kicking race face beats shit run loser face any day.