Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES are warm and wet in TN (Read 29 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good damn morning!

I ran 10 miles with is 60F.  There was light rain and wind, but that didn't bother me a bit.  A gloveless, shirtless run the first week of February makes baby jesus smile all day.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Cyberic

Eric Smile sent me an email asking if I had intentionnally deleted my account. I said no, of course, and he undeleted it. But I lost all of my settings. Where do I go to sync my Garmin account with my RA account again?

And run commute day.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I wanted 8 miles this morning, but it was cut short due to a blinding monsoon and very angry lightning. So Jetta and I got in 6.3 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

Good morning!  I swam 2500 yards this morning and have a bike workout later.  My legs feel surprisingly good after last night's tempo butt kicker.  No soreness and no real fatigue.  Makes me think I'm going it right.

Eric Smile sent me an email asking if I had intentionnally deleted my account. I said no, of course, and he undeleted it. But I lost all of my settings. Where do I go to sync my Garmin account with my RA account again?

Internetting is hard.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

And run commute day.

Yeah...... I can't help you there, but glad you're unbanned lol

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

And run commute day.

You're more adept at it than I am but I would think it would be at import data and upload from GPS. Of course I'm probably wrong so let's just get that out of way now.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  Feeling much better today and in court.  I have 8 with 2 X 2 @ HMP intervals tonight at the gym.

Damaris

LRB

I ran 7.

The sidewalks were covered in a coat of thick ice so I took my talents to the motor-wheel. There are worse things.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Glad you got unbanned, Cy.  I guess by yourself after you banned yourself.  Is this like Inception?  So weird, ha.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 7.

The sidewalks were covered in a coat of thick ice so I took my talents to the motor-wheel. There are worse things.

it's sooo icy here today (yesterday I assumed it would be icy and it was not - today is a mess). I of course forgot to bring my screw shoes 

Cyberic

You're more adept at it than I am but I would think it would be at import data and upload from GPS. Of course I'm probably wrong so let's just get that out of way now.

Thanks. I couldn't remember where it was. The auto-sync thing is pretty cool!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

it's sooo icy here today (yesterday I assumed it would be icy and it was not - today is a mess). I of course forgot to bring my screw shoes 

Weird, it was 60 degrees and raining for me this morning, like the skies had opened up and just dumped rain. And then the lightning, and the thunder.... fun fun.

PRs

DavePNW

Where do I go to sync my Garmin account with my RA account again?

I think where you want to go is Training Log > Tools > Applications. If you haven't figure it out already.

12 miles.

Dave

onemile