Beginners and Beyond

Up and At 'em, or sleep in SunDAILIES (Read 33 times)

RunningOnSand

I just ran 6 on the TM. What'cha got?

LRB

What'cha got?

I got 17 and 12 and a sky full of sun. I have. Gonna wait till it "warms up" a bit before I head out for 4 or 5.

RunningOnSand

I got 17 and 12 and a sky full of sun. I have. Gonna wait till it "warms up" a bit before I head out for 4 or 5.

It's so subjective this time of year, isn't it? I was commenting to my husband at how "warm" it was yesterday. At 25*F.  Whereas a month ago I would have been sobbing myself a river at that temp.

LRB

It's so subjective this time of year, isn't it? I was commenting to my husband at how "warm" it was yesterday. At 25*F.  Whereas a month ago I would have been sobbing myself a river at that temp.

Yep. And in a month or so, this morning's 17 will be a heatwave. lol

onemile

this is key.  After a November and first week of Dec where we saw the sun *maybe* 3 times

LRB

this is key.  After a November and first week of Dec where we saw the sun *maybe* 3 times

It has been amazing. I want to sunbathe to soak as much of it as I can!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Plenty warm here (too warm) so 20 on the TM comin up.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

It's about the worst weather for running I can think of, 36 and raining , so I did an hour on the trainer.  It migt change over to snow for awhile in the morning.  That doesn't really appeal to me, unless I get to footprint a trackless, white road.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Ran 11 on the mountain. Was going up by myself when a guy pulls up to me from a group I had just passed. He asked if he could tag along as my pace seemed more interesting than that of the group. I said sure! And so I chatted all along my run. He did NOT invite me in for coffee.

77 for the week.

workinprogress11

I got 17 and 12 and a sky full of sun. 

As I read this first sentence, I thought you had run 29 miles.

I went with the sleeping in option today. Laundry and grocery shopping are on the agenda. That’s how I get my exercise these days, haha.

delicate flower

Hey. I ran 14 miles of "why the fuck am I running so fast?"

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey. I ran 14 miles of "why the fuck am I running so fast?"

Cause you have no self control? 

Damaris

Early Sunday run since we are flying out to Hawaii later this morning. Then I will be happy to participate in the weather discussion.

7 miles today in a 40-degree drizzle, at a pace suggesting I had a hard workout yesterday. 50 miles for the week.

Dave

onemile

Early Sunday run since we are flying out to Hawaii later this morning

oooh nice!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Early Sunday run since we are flying out to Hawaii later this morning. Then I will be happy to participate in the weather discussion.

7 miles today in a 40-degree drizzle, at a pace suggesting I had a hard workout yesterday. 50 miles for the week.

Have fun in HI!

Damaris