Beginners and Beyond

2016 Halfway Point Mileage....Redux (Read 48 times)

LRB

Or thereabouts.

Today's run put me at 800 miles for the year. I had 729 for the same period last year, but 1057 and 1008 for 2014 & 2013 respectively.

Given the fact that I took a week off in April, and have run relatively low miles before and after (lower than what I typically run), I'm cool with it.

It looks as if I am trending towards 1,700 miles for the year, which would be fine given all the crap I've dealt with the past year and a half.

You?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

1560 so far.  I'm 8 miles behind the 3500 mile pacebunny, but will be eating that sob next Sunday.

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

788. On pace for 1750. Last year was my first year over 1000 (1500), so I'll take it. Oh, and for me, more miles has not equaled faster races.

From the Internet.

665.3. Way behind pace for 2016 miles, which was looking like an easy target when I set it before I got hurt, but I will make up a lot of ground in the next few months.

delicate flower

Heh, my year is all out of whack, but that's what I signed up for.  708 miles running so far this year compared to about 1100 through this point last year.  I've already set a personal best this year in cycling mileage (1400) and it's only June.  Keep in mind I was a cyclist before I was a runner, or at least I thought I was.

I've sort of been gauging myself on workout time this year, between all three disciplines.  I've spent 254 hours training this year.  Last year through June 12 I trained for 178 hours.  So, a 30% increase.  That is only going to go up.

<3

Dude. You're getting ahead of yourself, halfway point is a couple weeks off.

1291 for me so far, which puts me on pace for about 2800, which would blow away anything I've ever done or any goal I had. But there's a long way to go & a lot that can happen; never want to anger the running gods. I can just say it's been a good almost-half year for me.

Dave

LRB

Dude. You're getting ahead of yourself, halfway point is a couple weeks off.

I said or thereabouts. 

Maybe I should've said or something like that. 

onemile

Couldn't wait 3 weeks, huh?

LRB

Couldn't wait 3 weeks, huh?

I didn't think about it obviously actually. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I should be hitting 1000 in the next few days but I am

slightly behind of my goal for the year. Not bad considering I have gotten sick three times this year, more than ever before except for the time I had asthma and not diagnosed.

Damaris

Robert31320

Team TJ

I'm firmly established right between personal disappointment and absolute embarrassment with my 2016 (lack of) effort...

Running for TJ because he can't.

workinprogress11

I don't wanna talk about it and you can't make me 

Cyberic

There's a report for that now (or was it always there?).

1330 as of yesterday, and 1342 as of today 

onemile

I didn't think about it obviously actually. 

Too excited about hitting 800? 

onemile

It looks like I am at 1171 on track for 2615.  But I am planning to take a break soon.