Beginners and Beyond

TueSlowDailies (Read 31 times)

LRB

I ran 5-ish. This morning I was thinking how I'm looking forward to cold weather again. 

I'm actually reminded of it more directly because the mornings are already much shorter than they have been.

I thought about you during my massage last night...

Not like that ya goof.  My MT was massaging my hamstring fibers individually, it was weird. I remembered you mentioning that you've done something like that. It was a first for me and hopefully it works.

The massage and other stuff are working, 3 months ago I was grumbling about the three hams and abductors, then down to two hams, now I mostly grumble just about the middle ham.

sdWhiskers

I'm actually reminded of it more directly because the mornings are already much shorter than they have been.

I ran with an LED light this morning bc it was dark. I was like NOOOOOO 

DavePNW

I ran with an LED light this morning bc it was dark. I was like NOOOOOO 

Still light out for me! Started run at 6:00, sunrise was 5:42. I guess they're starting to converge though....

Dave

DavePNW

I am now remembering how dark mornings get in MI. It really belongs on central time.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Still light out for me! Started run at 6:00, sunrise was 5:42. I guess they're starting to converge though....

Sunrise here is 6:01 and I started at 5:30

Headlamp won't be needed quite yet but I think it's time to dust off the Christmas tree vest (ie noxgear).

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. Running tonight after working, something in the 5+ range.

Running a bit now, so obviously felt compelled to check back in  I wish I had the heart to keep up with you all when I'm sidelined, but just can't bring myself to do it.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Cyberic

Hey SIAR, hopefully you will stick around, as that will mean you remain healthy.

LRB

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. Running tonight after working, something in the 5+ range.

Running a bit now, so obviously felt compelled to check back in  I wish I had the heart to keep up with you all when I'm sidelined, but just can't bring myself to do it.

Was that your knee?

Runshortii

I ran 5. Ran 8 yesterday. I finally feel like I’m getting somewhere with the heel. Still is sore when I run but doesn’t hurt if that makes any sense. Sorry I have been MIA but between the heel and work I’ve been a grumpy

pants. Hope everyone is doing well. Docket I heard you’re getting out of Florida?!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 done while watching one of the best movies of all time. Between I shot the clerk?, they didn’t teach you that in law school either, And I’m done with this guy, it went by quickly.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. Went out to dinner instead.

LRB

7 done while watching one of the best movies of all time. Between I shot the clerk?, they didn’t teach you that in law school either, And I’m done with this guy, it went by quickly.

My Cousin Vinny. Love it.

DavePNW

Wow, talk about flarunner & SIAR shows up. Must have a poor cell signal, but close enough!

Dave

LRB

Wow, talk about flarunner & SIAR shows up. Must have a poor cell signal, but close enough!

Usually when one person returns, two leave. lol