Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Don't make ME do this... (Read 54 times)

Hip Redux

THAT IS NOT GORGEOUS....THAT IS SHITTY!!!!  Sorry, just grouchy about the chill.

Oski...Has asking for a quote somehow become an annoyance?  I mean I can't imagine getting work done without something written and firm, but maybe there's something we're missing?  My work is more minor - new skylights need to be framed with some molding and the newly closed porch skylight needs to be finished off, but I was still expecting that it'd be around $1k.

We're actually looking at a new porch and new sunroom - a big investment.  I can't get anyone to call us back after they visit either!  Forget about even a ballpark price.

This guy qualified for Boston though, so I have high hopes.  :P

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You choose them based on running, I choose them based on how they react to my cats.  The plumber took Lily up and made her purr.  Will call him again.

Damaris

Hip Redux

They get bonus points if they like my dogs!   I will say that the great thing about my cleaning ladies is that they are always oooing and aahhhhing over the pups.  The dogs are happy, my house is clean so I am happy and it's a win-win!

My conundrum for tonight is that I was supposed to run between PT sessions per my instructions from the therapist, in order to see how well the soft tissue work helped.   Except the only reason why I am even functional at the moment is because of the pain meds, so I don't think that running will tell me a damn thing about how the groin is healing because nothing hurts right now!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Based upon the fact that my allergy shot is now taking half of my arm and that I am exhausted which I realize is the asthma, I am going to move my SRD to today and just drink.  Tomorrow I'll get back to it.  Usually, one rest day is enough we'll see.

Every time I think I don't need my asthma meds any more, I miss one dose and see what happens?

Damaris

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

We are coming to Miami next Sunday but planning on going right to Key West from Sun til Tuesday then Miami Tuesday night til Thursday. Fly out Thurs.

Keep me posted!  When is it again?

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

OK!  Let me know where you are staying, although I assume you might stay closer to the airport (which is close to me) due to the flight?

We are coming to Miami next Sunday but planning on going right to Key West from Sun til Tuesday then Miami Tuesday night til Thursday. Fly out Thurs.

Damaris

LRB

Every time I think I don't need my asthma meds any more, I miss one dose and see what happens?

Yeah you have a great run, remember yesterday?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ahem, that was NOT a great run.  I almost got an asthma attack during my intervals.  I think you mean Monday????

Yeah you have a great run, remember yesterday?

Damaris

LRB

I think you mean Monday????

Shit, I could not tell you.  You mentioned something about forgetting your asthma meds, then an hour later posted that you beat Usain Bolt in a foot race outside of a restaurant in Downtown Miami.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Garmin update. So far doing the update seems to have fixed the error. We shall see. Getting to update was a pita. It wouldn't do it from the Garmin site. I had too download the Garmin web updater to finally get it to update. It kept saying it didn't need updated. I knew that was wrong. There was 2. One was time zone. I wonder if  that was the file error since it was not registering the time when I took it off the charger. Right now the time is correct and not dashes. If the rain stops, I will go out on the patio and see how it does once it connects to the satellites and hope it doesn't go to crap again.  Fingers crossed. 

Still no response from Garmin customer service. And, no one knows on the forum. I hope I have it fixed. 

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Monday!  Yesterday was bad.  BAD!  I still ran intervals but felt like I was a fish out of water trying not to die.

Shit, I could not tell you.  You mentioned something about forgetting your asthma meds, then an hour later posted that you beat Usain Bolt in a foot race outside of a restaurant in Downtown Miami.

Damaris

Hip Redux

I hope I have it fixed. 

Fingers crossed for you!

LRB

Monday! 

I still want the rest!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Reasking the question won't give you a different answer! Joking

I still want the rest!

Damaris

LRB

Reasking the question won't give you a different answer! Joking

Well, a boy can hope.  Wink