Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: The bar is high (Read 43 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No, but I once drank 12 shots of tequila and fell face first into an open car door and split my lip.  

Eh, Puerto Ricans don't get drunk with only 12 shots, pffftt.

Damaris

LRB

Eh, Puerto Ricans don't get drunk with only 12 shots, pffftt.

There was beer too but I brought that up because the tequila was Puerto Rican, not because I can compete. lol

B-Plus

No, but I once drank 12 shots of tequila and fell face first into an open car door and split my lip.  

You're lucky that's all that happened!

LRB

You're lucky that's all that happened!

I ended up on my back riding in the flatbed of my buddies truck, looking up at the night stars spinning wildly in the sky.

It hurts just thinking about it. Fun times. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There was beer too but I brought that up because the tequila was Puerto Rican, not because I can compete. lol

I didn't even know we made tequila.  Interesting!

Damaris

LRB

I didn't even know we made tequila.  Interesting!

Well you did that night. lol

LRB

I had a pasta dish with crushed tomatoes, garlic, artichokes and spinach for lunch. My stomach is so big that it looks as if you can stick the full length of a pencil into my navel through my shirt. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Am I the only one who thinks it's LRB on the home page dressed as a clown?

Damaris

LRB

Okay that made me spit out my water. lmao

happylily

Well, now that you mention it... I do see some of the same sexiness going on there...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Shari and Rick, I'm so happy for both of you! Fingers crossed for more good things to come soon!

I have some miles tonight, but not sure how many. I'm leaving tomorrow for Europe and I'm bringing some running gear, but my training will be off track for a few days. Oh well... life!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Oh well... life!

I hate it when that happens. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Shari and Rick, I'm so happy for both of you! Fingers crossed for more good things to come soon!

I have some miles tonight, but not sure how many. I'm leaving tomorrow for Europe and I'm bringing some running gear, but my training will be off track for a few days. Oh well... life!

Enjoy!  And takes lots of pics for us!

Damaris

DavePNW

^this.

So I did find a place to run intervals this morning in Nashua, NH - nearby middle school with a track. Ran 9 miles total, including 6x800m w/400m recoveries. Pace of repeats was def faster than they've been lately. So that's something. We'll see what it turns into this weekend.

Dave

GinnyinPA

Bon voyage!  Amusez vous bien!