Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies (Read 30 times)

5 at the usual sluggishness.

Dave

LRB

I didn't run today and haven't since Wednesday.  I''ve been eating like I'm knee deep in MRT though.  #bloof

No more marathons

I didn't run today and haven't since Wednesday. 

Same here - but mine is because I brought a bug back with me from the flight back from Florence.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

Ran something like 11 miles on the mountain, followed by skips. To echo Greg MacMillan's words: A little form goes a long way.

delicate flower

51 miles on the bike at Tremblant. Another day training in the goddamn rain. That was rough.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.7 at the usual sluggishness.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Reykjavik Marathon done. Fastest marathon in close to two years and most definitely a post surgery PR by 21 mins. Bad patella and all, I rocked that race. Still way off my PR but huge improvement this year. Smile

Damaris

Reykjavik Marathon done. Fastest marathon in close to two years and most definitely a post surgery PR by 21 mins. Bad patella and all, I rocked that race. Still way off my PR but huge improvement this year. Smile

WOO HOO!

Dave

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

Nice job on the marathon Docket

I ran 11 with 3x15 minutes, progressing the pace every 5 minutes from MP to hmp to 10k pace.

Then spent the day walking around Chicago. Long run tomorrow is going to be rough

Cyberic

Cyberic

Nice job on the marathon Docket

I ran 11 with 3x15 minutes, progressing the pace every 5 minutes from MP to hmp to 10k pace.

Then spent the day walking around Chicago. Long run tomorrow is going to be rough

You bet! Walking all day long takes a toll on the legs.

Nice training run!

Has anyone registered for races using discount codes from running clubs of which you are not a member? Not sure if that is a major faux pas. Asking for a friend.

Dave

Cyberic

Has anyone registered for races using discount codes from running clubs of which you are not a member? Not sure if that is a major faux pas. Asking for a friend.

I have purchased gear in a LRS and said I was a member of a club to get the 10% discount. I was member of that club for a couple of months once upon a time.  I only did it once, but I'd do it again.

GinnyinPA

13 hot humid miles. I can't wait for summer to be over.