Beginners and Beyond

Pie Overdose Sundailies? (Read 40 times)

Hip Redux

Everyone working off their pie calories from yesterday?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I didn't have any 

This morning's run almost didn't happen, but I was able to get out and get it done. Rocky and I ran 9.2 miles, furthest I've ran in a few weeks, giving me 30.9 miles for this week....... it's kind of bugging me to get that .1 in there for 31..........

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

Morning Lady Oski!

Too much wine for me last night. I need to let the coffee clear up my mind a bit before I start my Sunday run. It snowed a lot last night and driving home was at time stressful. Almost no visibility on the roads and very slippery. I imagine it's still slippery this morning. It will make running difficult. But wait... I have a TM! Isn't that a blessing!  As soon as SO finishes reloading for his gun club practice, I will have the garage all to myself and I'll start my run. It should be a LR, but I'm not sure I feel up to it. We'll see how it goes.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I didn't have any 

This morning's run almost didn't happen, but I was able to get out and get it done. Rocky and I ran 9.2 miles, furthest I've ran in a few weeks, giving me 30.9 miles for this week....... it's kind of bugging me to get that .1 in there for 31..........

I have determined that if I run in place and count to 100 every time my right foot hits the ground, that's about a tenth of a mile. I used to round off numbers this way, 7 years ago, when I was younger and slightly mentally disturbed.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

cjones1

Finally back home from vacation. Managed 10 miles this morning, for 27 for the week, which isn't bad considering all the travel this week.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have determined that if I run in place and count to 100 every time my right foot hits the ground, that's about a tenth of a mile. I used to round off numbers this way, 7 years ago, when I was younger and slightly mentally disturbed.

Lol.... I think I'll just run down my driveway to the mailbox and back up to the house... I know that is .1 miles 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

I didn't have any...

+1

I will today though, in the form of some delectable four cheese thin-crust yumminess accompanied by some Louis Martini Cabernet. Napa Valley of course.

Up first is a long run though, woe is me.

Little Blue

If that's mentally disturbed, I'm in the club too.  I know that .01 on my Garmin is about 15 right-foots.  Comes in handy for all sorts of measuring!

I'm off to the rail trail.  Probably 4, which will be my longest run in two weeks.  Woo hoo!

Mmmmm...beer

I wouldn't call it an overdose, but it was close. lol  The white chocolate mousse cheesecake was totally worth it tho. 

Easy run on tap a lil later this afternoon, should be sunny and in the mid 60s, woohoo!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No pie at the moment, but I am getting ready to make whole wheat biscuits (from scratch) and gravy for breakfast Smile

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  16 with the last 8 @ MP + 10% done.  I got out too late for this stupid heat but they went really well.

We have the Journey/Steve Miller Band concert tonight.

Damaris

If that's mentally disturbed, I'm in the club too.  I know that .01 on my Garmin is about 15 right-foots.  Comes in handy for all sorts of measuring!

I only know that when I want to do 100m strides, that's 70 steps, based on trying it out at the track.

Decided to take another day off, knee still does not feel right. Not sure whether to just take it day to day, or just take a solid week or so off. Not asking the opinion of my Mileage Game teammates.

Dave

Little Blue

Well that did not go well.  I guess I got in about 4.  I got about .8 mile up the rail trail, only to be reminded of the marathon, which I forgot about.  Yeah, no, I'm not going to continue my run in the middle of a race.  But gee, could you guys maybe, I dunno, put up a sign at the parking area?  Would that be too hard?  I turned around and ran randomly for about as much time as 4 miles takes.  Of course I didn't wear my Garmin, because I know the mileage on the trail.  Close enough.

At least they have a nice day for the race.  Overcast and probably 55 at the start.

From the Internet.

Rest day. My legs feel great after yesterday's fast finish long run though, after being kinda touch and go all week I'm super happy about that Smile I was thinking I might have to take a couple days and cross-train but I should be ready to jump right back in tomorrow morning!

workinprogress11

Morning!  16 with the last 8 @ MP + 10% done.  I got out too late for this stupid heat but they went really well.

We have the Journey/Steve Miller Band concert tonight.

Damaris, you have been getting some awesome workouts pounded out. I am so psyched to see how it goes for you in Paris.

Dave, you could split the difference and take 3 days off and ibuprofen and ice the hell out of it while you're off and see what happens.

5 easy on tap a little later when it gets up to the 60s.