Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES Are Bringing the Noise (Read 44 times)

Pinktastic

Good Morning, Runners!!

It’s Monday.   Blah!    I’m just hoping for a quiet, productive day…..

Basya – Thanks for starting us off this morning!   Nice workout, as usual!   I hope you’ll post some pics of the clothing you’re making after you finish them – I’d love to see them!

LRB – Hope that massage is Pinksational!!   Enjoy your rest day!

Damaris – Hope your headache goes away soon!   Have a great run later!

Scotty – Thanks for the laughs!   And, I am a middle child so Happy Middle Child Day to Me!!   J   Hope the weights are kind to you after work!!

Dave P – Nice run this morning!!

Phil – Sounds like you’re doing that vacation up right!!   Good for you!!

Oski – Neck and back pain?   Sounds like you need a massage too.   Maybe LRB can hook you up with his masseuse….

FS – Way to get your miles in early!

Robert – Great job this morning!   I’ve been doing a lot of TM runs lately too because I’ve been travelling, and I have come to the same conclusion you have – road time is necessary.   Hope the transition back goes smoothly for you!!

Kristin – What rotten luck for it to rain when you were trying to get to yoga in the park!!   The pics from yesterday are Pinktacular – Thanks for sharing!

Just B.S – I saw your post last night about your awesome HM!   Congrats to you and DH – y’all both ROCKED it!!   Any pics of your FE with RSX?

I managed 8.30 yesterday after walking Abby for 45 minutes.   I was wearing my sorta new (got them shortly before I went on IR) Mizunos.   I’ve decided that they are okay for shorter runs, but anything over 5 and they are just too freaking narrow in the toe box for me.   :-(     So, I went out and got new shoes – Brooks Ghosts.   Oddly, I had to get the narrow in these, but even though they are narrow, the toe box is still a lot wider than that of the Mizunos.   And, as is Murphy’s Law of running, since I got new shoes yesterday, today is an SRD.

Have a Pink-mazing day!!    And, may your next run keep you motivated to reach your upcoming goals!!

- Sarah

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning dailies.

Had a pretty tough workout on the TM this morning. I've been running outside since the spring, so it was a change. Getting longer Hill workouts in outside is near impossible though. It's doable, but the higher the mileage, the more you just run up and down the same hill over and over again. I did 7 like that and I wasn't ready to do my 8 mile like that. So jumped on the TM this morning. Whoa, I forgot how warm you got on the TM when not running outside. Well, 8 of Hills done at 8:57mm pace.

Have a great day everyone!

- Andrew

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Those are some great pics, yes I love getting my mileage in early rather than waiting all day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

Good morning, runners! I enjoyed just under 10 miles in thick fog this morning and feel good coming off my first 20-miler of the summer Saturday, with last week's 55 miles the most I've run since March (and one 53-mile week the end of April).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The problem was solved in less than 3 hours so yay, I guess.

Damaris

Robert31320

Team TJ

this is why I always say TM running is not the same as outside running.

It's a fact!

Running for TJ because he can't.

LRB

Our group got chastised at work for behind on plan review, despite being right smack dead in the middle of our busy season.

So rather than rush out and break my neck trying to do my scheduled inspections as I have been like a loyal employee the past month, I have been at my desk getting caught up on other things.  Like finally setting my desk clock an hour ahead.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

So the class at the gym kicked my butt. Oh man.... it was a lot of burpees, stuff with weights, ect. I don't do a lot of that type of working out so man it was tough!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

8.42 miles, 8:01 pace. I was a little heavy-legged to start, but my legs and pace perked up over the distance. Might run again, might not. ha.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Bahahaha.

Our group got chastised at work for behind on plan review, despite being right smack dead in the middle of our busy season.

So rather than rush out and break my neck trying to do my scheduled inspections as I have been like a loyal employee the past month, I have been at my desk getting caught up on other things.  Like finally setting my desk clock an hour ahead.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.5 for me today.  Another good run.

Marjorie

LRB

Bahahaha.

Needless to say I was pissed, I take offense to being lumped in with others who are not pulling their weight.  I actually almost got up and left lol!

My boss has no balls, instead of calling in whomever it is he is speaking about, we all got kicked in the ass.

Punk, if I ever see him in a dark alley I am going to chase his ass while roaring like a mad man until he screams.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

6.15 soupy miles. I'll take the soup over sitting in meetings all day any time though. Have a good one!

Robert31320

Team TJ

So rather than rush out and break my neck trying to do my scheduled inspections as I have been like a loyal employee the past month, I have been at my desk getting caught up on other things.  Like finally setting my desk clock an hour ahead.

The time is correct on my desk phone clock, it just thinks it is May 6, 1996.....now if could only figure out to change that.  So much for productivity, I have to get this F'n clock set now!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don't have a desk clock.  That's what the computer is for.

Damaris