Beginners and Beyond

Do you guys do these? January miles? (Read 46 times)

RunningOnSand

We used to do them on RWOL--a summary of the month's miles. Because I am proud of my miles I'll share (otherwise I'd probably slink away, ha!). I got in 160.66--the highest since the spring of 2015, I think!

GinnyinPA

202.4 for me. Highest in a while.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We do every month, although we might have forgotten last month!

After tonight, I'll have 161.8, lowest in 6 months.  And I missed a marathon and all.  January sucked but not as much as last January.

Damaris

Cyberic

317 miles

This is my highest EVER by about 40 miles, and it probably will retain that distinction for quite some time.  February has fewer days, and March is the race, so taper and recovery = low expectations.  I shall celebrate the crap out of this milestone though.  Probably with wine 

RunningOnSand

LM, I'm celebrating you right now. With wine. Big grin Holy crap girl, nice month!!!!

Cyber, you also continue to be superhuman. Nice job.

Demaris, you rock the casbah so hard, even with this being a lower month.

Same with you, Ginny.

You guys are runnin some serious miles!

Cyberic

ROS, Ginny and LM, good job on the miles!

Damaris, hopefully you'll be back on the miles wagon in February.

You guys are amazing.  What you do seems superhuman to me.  I had 74, which is just slightly below normal in my world.  LM, I celebrated you with an average indulgence of fireball on the rocks. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

157.80. I quit after Mile 6 due to time and the vet calling me with possible bad news about Bugsy.

Damaris

KCRuns

122.7. My best in 3 months and above last January.  I’m moving in the right direction again!

KCRuns

You guys are amazing.  What you do seems superhuman to me.  I had 74, which is just slightly below normal in my world.  LM, I celebrated you with an average indulgence of fireball on the rocks. 

I LOVE fireball on the rocks and nobody understands. So happy to see someone else who drinks it!

delicate flower

Swim - 28.4

Bike - 133.9

Run - 132.4

41.5 hours of training.  Pretty damn solid for a January.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

I LOVE fireball on the rocks and nobody understands. So happy to see someone else who drinks it!

Oh I totally get it.  We should meet. 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.