Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies (Read 33 times)

DavePNW

Me, and my nephew, are going to defer to 2020

I approve.

Other than the fact that it should be “My nephew and I”. 

Dave

LRB

I approve.

lol - I always screw that and many other things up.

It's why I count on blue to keep me clean, which is a dirty job. Sorry blue!

LRB

Me, and my nephew, are going to defer to 2020

Now you can focus on the only thing that matters; being in Boston on Patriots' Day ready to collect a finisher's medal.

For what it's worth, I made it to the starting corral in pretty good shape 5 months removed from a busted up groin and a DNF.

RunningOnSand

I would just take the DNS and focus on establishing a base of 12 weeks of running easy. You can actually use running to get 100% healthy if it's done correctly. 👍

I 100% agree with this.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

and here I thought you'd make it at least til November

Me too, ha.  Likely based on what time I'm leaving the office, it will be 6 outside anyway, no 16.  I start my new hours tomorrow.

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

I approve.

I frequently need grammar help!

Cyberic

I frequently need grammar help!

Grammarly

Cyberic

Darn,

It seems I might have to go to Orlando mid October for work. Bleh. It's between my coworker and I. We both don't want to go. No budget to send both of us (because then we both would want to go).

MTA: There are no sidewalks there  . How do people run?

From the Internet.

I ran an easy 10 in long sleeves, feeling great and threw in some short pickups/fartlek type things in the last mile. Nice way to close out September and kick off taper! Then cat to vet, then errands. Finally home and hungry!

onemile

Darn,

It seems I might have to go to Orlando mid October for work. Bleh. It's between my coworker and I. We both don't want to go. No budget to send both of us (because then we both would want to go).

MTA: There are no sidewalks there  . How do people run?

not true. I fell and skinned my knee real good on a sidewalk there.  Shortly after dodging crowds of homeless people and stepping over the underwear laying on the sidewalk.  Orlando is a real shit hole

onemile

I ran 8 miles. GPS went whacky in the first 2 miles.  I ran into RP around mile 5 and he ran the last 3 with me.

DavePNW

not true. I fell and skinned my knee real good on a sidewalk there.  Shortly after dodging crowds of homeless people and stepping over the underwear laying on the sidewalk.  Orlando is a real shit hole

And yet it's home to The Happiest Place on Earth.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

FL is a pedestrian nightmare.  I think Miami, Orlando, and Tampa rank worst cities for pedestrians every year.  Lack of sidewalks is an issue in many areas.  Good luck, Cy!

Damaris

LRB

FL is a pedestrian nightmare.  I think Miami, Orlando, and Tampa rank worst cities for pedestrians every year.  Lack of sidewalks is an issue in many areas.  Good luck, Cy!

Pedestrians won't be his problem, hurricanes will. 

LRB

I had an 80 minute massage. My legs hurt worse than they did before I went in. lol