Zelanie

In Portland to see Zoe's neurologist.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck!

Damaris

Zelanie

Good luck, D! Zoe is getting an MRI later this afternoon.

onemile

Good luck Zoe and Damaris!

LRB

Good luck, D! Zoe is getting an MRI later this afternoon.

Hope it's good news...how will you get her to sit still?

LRB

It's been so long since the sun has been out around these parts that it hurts my eyes!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nice run/walk yesterday evening around the University of Texas San Antonio campus, followed by another good run/walk early this morning at Fort Sam Houston.  Did hills and more hills this morning at Fort Sam and felt really good, ran all the hills strongly.  Weather was pretty darn nice this morning in San Antonio after a lot of rain the last few days....around 55 degrees when I was out at 6 a.m.

My wife just got her car back from being repaired..and then some guy this morning hit it in the back end, good grief.  She was not injured, thankfully and  her car had no damage at all - and the other driver, luckily, is a responsible person and has good insurance coverage, so information was exchanged accordingly -  but she thinks it's a sign...time for her to get  a new car....her car has just over 100,000 miles on it and was giving her 'signs' anyway it is probably time to get a new one.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Wishing a positive outcome!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Zelanie

Thanks, Scotty! She still has parts of her care package you sent her last time. She will have to channel her inner lion to get through this.

LRB, they will have to sedate her for the MRI. So add no breakfast for her to the list of today's injustices.

The MRI isn't until later so now I am in Portland with time to kill. Shoulda packed running shoes.

onemile

It's been so long since the sun has been out around these parts that it hurts my eyes!

This is the current view out my window

Cyberic

Commute run 2 done. Run 3 coming up later on!

LRB

This is the current view out my window

Yeah three months of that would give the happiest person a severe case of the blues.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh, Scotty.  Glad she is OK.

Pilates done.  Will move weights until tomorrow.  My husband went to run outside without me, sigh.

MRI done.  We'll see what she says when she gets the results.

Damaris

No more marathons

My coach labels anything that are intervals by time instead of distance a fartlek

Must be something from Hudson Elite.  Maggie does the same thing.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 with hill repeats.

Zelanie, hope Zoe has a good outcome.

Docket, hope all is well with your MRI.