Beginners and Beyond

It's always boring dailies threads.... (Read 84 times)

Rubybaby43

enabler

I don't want to join the BEER! thread because those people would roll their eyes at me. Wink  BUT...I do love beer...and not just the cheap crap.

Seriously... let's talk about random stuff here.  I don't care what we talk about....pick one or pick all or start a new question:

~ Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl?

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team?

~ Sweet or Salty?

~ Do you have big vacation plans for 2016?  If so, where?

~ Are you an animal lover?  What kind of pets do you have and what are their names?

KLO

more miles = more beer

Rubybaby43

enabler

~ Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl?  I would love to see the Vikings go this year.  (hush up!)

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team?  I love hockey.  The Penguins were my first love, when we no longer had a team.  So it's tough to watch those Wild v. Penguins games

~ Sweet or Salty?  Almost always salty

~ Do you have big vacation plans for 2016?  If so, where?  Not yet, but hoping to get to Duluth (MN) this summer with the fam.  Will be there for sure for the Garry Bjorklund HM, though!

~ Are you an animal lover?  What kind of pets do you have and what are their names?  Currently we have two dogs - a corgi named Kipper (old-timer we got as a puppy in 2003) and a terrier mix rescue named Freddie.  Freddie has been running a little with me when I run from home.  I stop home when I'm done with my run and pick him up to add another half mile with him.  He is so much fun and gets SO stinking excited to see me come home from my runs.... because he knows it's his turn. 

KLO

more miles = more beer

Half Crazy K 2.0

~ Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl? Carolina

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team? No, but DH watches a lot of college hockey. He's a Michigan fan.

~ Sweet or Salty? sweet

~ Do you have big vacation plans for 2016?  If so, where? A weekend in Atlantic City isn't really a big vacation, so not really.

~ Are you an animal lover?  What kind of pets do you have and what are their names? yes. No pets right now. We lost our 15 yr old dog last year and have not been ready for another one..

LRB

I like peanut butter.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I don't want to join the BEER! thread because those people would roll their eyes at me. Wink  BUT...I do love beer...and not just the cheap crap.

Seriously... let's talk about random stuff here.  I don't care what we talk about....pick one or pick all or start a new question:

~ Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl? 

who is still in? I don't watch. I like hockey.

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team

see above. Maple Leafs

~ Sweet or Salty

both

~ Do you have big vacation plans for 2016?  If so, where?
            my big plans will be 2017. I am hoping Greece.

~ Are you an animal lover?  What kind of pets do you have and what are their names?

yes. I have a doggy named Gus and a kitty named Peeka

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

~ Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl? JETS, but they have to get in the playoffs first Smile

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team?  Rangers, of course

~ Sweet or Salty? Sweet

~ Do you have big vacation plans for 2016?  If so, where?   Nope, probably just do day trips to the  jersey shore this year.

~ Are you an animal lover?  What kind of pets do you have and what are their names?   Dog, Corgi named Zoe..

And I love Peanut Butter Smile .. .Oh, and beer, I run for beer.

onemile

Is this where we post dog pics?

StepbyStep-SH

~ Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl? Not the Packers?

~ Do you like hockey?  Who's your fave team? That's on ice, right? Wink

~ Sweet or Salty Yes, please!

~ Do you have big vacation plans for 2016?  If so, whereDoes Nebraska count? Right now the only plans are to attend my 25-year class reunion and catch up with my sister and the rest of my family that I seldom get to see.

Love animals, but my husband doesn't, so we don't have any currently. I did have a horse who was with me for 25 years - it's hard to believe she's been gone 5 years already.

And yes to peanut butter, no to most beer (because I have celiac, there just aren't many good gluten-free beers; I have found one that I like, but it's $5/bottle).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I like crunchy peanut butter but hubby will only eat smoothy peanut butter.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Crunchy PB.

bluerun

Super B****

I HATE BEER.

I'll see myself out now.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Dogs?

onemile

Peanut Butter

Zelanie

Dogs!  Here are Zoe and Mia

DavePNW

Peanut butter good. Almond butter awesome.

Dave