Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

Yo.

Imma jog from work this morning, I need a change in scenery.

What are you up to?

No more marathons

Maybe 4.5 at lunch time - coughing all the way from the smoke from wild fires.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

bluerun

Super B****

4.2 because I'm jumping out of my skin.  Knees are killing me but FTS.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min of the usual.  Meh.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Happy Wednesday!  I hit the treadmill before work.  45 minute workout, with 4 x 5 minutes hard (6:20 avg interval pace).  I pushed it hard on the intervals, and I am happy that my hamstring didn't act up.  Dare I say I think I dodged a bullet on that hammy issue, because it hurt like a mofo when I injured it, and I know how hamstring injuries can go.  Anyway, 6.2 miles at 7:18 avg pace.  20 more of those workouts and maybe we'll get somewhere.

<3

Good morning!  AFAIK, a huge steel plant is not on fire nearby to interrupt running plans (and pretty much everything and everyone else) THIS WEEK.

Waiting on a sofa delivery, then a longish run, then some Pokemon Go before a shorter run with my better half later.  Speed workouts have been gearing up for the Turkey Trot.

The November Gloom is here.

bluerun

Super B****

Uh oh.

chasing the impossible

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rest day, only because my night was interrupted so much and my sleep was horrible so I'll move the 5-6 mile easy trail run to Saturday morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Ran 3 this morning before heading to court.  Then ended up in road closures with 75 and the Turnpike both with three lanes closed because people don't know how to drive.  One fatality to start the day (glad it was not me).  So, finally made it to court, sheesh.

I have Pilates and 4 miles to end the day tonight.  No weights until the weekend as my shoulder was bad,

Ran 5 last night with hubby and we were so slow we might have been walking faster.  Fortunately, my 3 went well, but at 63F, I saw a dude running in a thick sweater and a girl running in tights, two layers and a jacket.  Da fuck.

Damaris

LRB

delicate flower

A guy in the gym locker room was asking me when I ran Boston because of the BAA shirt I was wearing.  Of course I pointed out it was a 10K shirt and that I in fact have not run Boston.  He ran it this year, and is running it again next year.  Well LAH DEE DAH.  

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Aw shit. 

Now I feel compelled to go through all the thousands of unidentifieds.  Never mind that.  I had a registration accident instead.

chasing the impossible

A guy in the gym locker room was asking me when I ran Boston because of the BAA shirt I was wearing.  Of course I pointed out it was a 10K shirt and that I in fact have not run Boston.  He ran it this year, and is running it again next year.  Well LAH DEE DAH.  

You were axing for it with that shirt. But those people running Boston are just jerks, I sure wouldn't want to be one.

9 w/4 tempo.

Dave

LRB

Now I feel compelled to go through all the thousands of unidentifieds.  Never mind that.  I had a registration accident instead.

Oops!

Distance being?

LRB

I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer, but the half dozen or so Boston shirts are easily discernible, and even more so when you've run it. The marathon related gear is clearly BOSTON MARATHON gear. Like, it's not even a question.