Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: The beginning of the end (Read 47 times)

delicate flower

Basya, good luck with your dad.  Sending you some positive vibes over the internet.

Klompus, pisser about the nagging injury.  You can't seem to catch a break.

45 minute run for me.  5.5 miles.  I went easy and my legs needed that.  It was on hills though, so it was still a little bit of work.  I sure miss the flat rail trail.  37 degrees was a very, very nice change though.  Easy run on the legs, a refreshing run for the mind.  Slight cutback week coming up leading into a HM Saturday, but I should still hit 50 miles.

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Basya, good luck with your dad.  Sending you some positive vibes over the internet.

Klompus, pisser about the nagging injury.  You can't seem to catch a break.

45 minute run for me.  5.5 miles.  I went easy and my legs needed that.  It was on hills though, so it was still a little bit of work.  I sure miss the flat rail trail.  37 degrees was a very, very nice change though.  Easy run on the legs, a refreshing run for the mind.  Slight cutback week coming up leading into a HM Saturday, but I should still hit 50 miles.

Tell me about it. It's actually kind of depressing, you know?  I am starting to wonder if this mustache is a curse!  Glad to hear your training is going so well.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Warmup ,  5k, cool down - 8 miles total before the nasty came in.

large 5k next Saturday - here's to hoping for a much better race performance...

LRB

I am starting to wonder if this mustache is a curse! 

lol

It's good that you were able to run a bit before the pain kicked in. A few days ago that wasn't the case.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LRB: You are correct, sir! That is what is telling me that more rest and ice are probably in order. Three days for starters, I'm guessing.

onemile

I ran 8.  9 degrees and windy.  BRRR.

Hit 60 miles this week for the first time since last Oct. (Gotta keep up with DaveP)

Cyberic

Jack, hopefully you'll get through those annoying pains.

Onemile, you're my idol, woman!

Hip Redux

6 miles snowshoe done.   There is not enough ben gay in the world for how sore I am.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core work done.

Basya, hope you get positive news about your father.

LRB

There is not enough ben gay in the world for how sore I am.

Now let's remember that when laying out our workouts for next week.

LRB

Hit 60 miles this week for the first time since last Oct. (Gotta keep up with DaveP)

I have only one of those this cycle (HM) and I am actually looking forward to it. Having run three of them during MRT no doubt helped, and I had actually forgotten that I ran in the 60's at all last fall.

Hip Redux

Now let's remember that when laying out our workouts for next week.

I have to travel to NJ for work tomorrow.  I am almost giddy at the notion of sitting in a car for 4 hours not moving. lol

cjones1

That's a solid workout, race coming up?

Yeah, goal half in April. Ran it as my first and only half in '13, although mileage was very inconsistent with ALL easy miles. Trying to average 30-35 mpw this time with a lot more race pace stuff. Going well so far, just trying to survive until the weather turns.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

LRB

I have to travel to NJ for work tomorrow.  I am almost giddy at the notion of sitting in a car for 4 hours not moving. lol

Thank God. lol

onemile

Onemile, you're my idol, woman!

That is quite a complement coming from you!