8 mile with 5 x 6 minutes @ HM pace.

Nice race Baboon!

ROS, I can't imagine staying up past 10:30

Cyberic

You sure live a busier life than me RoS

I'm exhausted just reading about your week

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks, guys.  I don't know how the hell I managed a 6:30 pace.  I wasn't looking at my Garmin too much because it felt so slow.  The last quarter mile was basically a shuffle-slide.  I want to do the 10K on this course in two weeks and hopefully the ice will be gone by then.

I am way out of your league but sometimes I feel like I am going at 13mm because I’m shuffling and I see a 10Mm and I am like WTF. You think a faster pace feels fast but nope.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Migraine calmed its tits enough for me to watch Star Wars.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

You sure live a busier life than me RoS

I'm exhausted just reading about your week

Me too. But this week was pretty atypical. This week is much more chill and we have almost nothing on the agenda (except for Christmas celebrations and seeing Star Wars! Oh and going to Mexico).

HC I like being asleep before 10pm usually. I'm not a night owl.

Docket, so glad your migraine is better. Enjoy SW! Please tell us it's really super good?

RunningOnSand

I am way out of your league but sometimes I feel like I am going at 13mm because I’m shuffling and I see a 10Mm and I am like WTF. You think a faster pace feels fast but nope.

Yeah this is the weirdest feeling. I've had a few of those miles.

RunningOnSand

8 mile with 5 x 6 minutes @ HM pace.

Nice!

RunningOnSand

I ran 8 in full sun. It was glorious!

Afterwards, I walked backwards for a half mile. That garnered a lot of stares.

LOL Smile

LRB

You'll probably leave with another one. lol

LRB

RunningOnSand

You'll probably leave with another one. lol

Shit! Is it bad? Or did you already see it and review it here and I missed it?

LRB

Shit! Is it bad? Or did you already see it and review it here and I missed it?

I have not. I walked out of The Force Awakens 4 years ago and haven't returned. That shit was dated and awful. Preliminary reviews for the latest entry were not good apparently, but of course that's subject to personal preference.

RunningOnSand

I have not. I walked out of The Force Awakens 4 years ago and haven't returned. That shit was dated and awful. Preliminary reviews for the latest entry were not good apparently, but of course that's subject to personal preference.

Well, I usually pay attention to reviews as I'd say that mostly, they're pretty accurate. Oh well, at least we'll be getting out of the house for a few hours. If it's horrible I'll nap. Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If you loved the last episode, you’ll love this one. I did and I do.

I never pay attention to online reviews; just people’s reviews and they are split because of what I posted above.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

MrW got tickets to see it on Monday in 4D. Like wtf is that? From what he described, that would definitely give me a migraine.