Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Back To The Basics (Read 29 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I got my LR in this morning! 14.3 miles of SUCK 😵💀

It was cloudy for the first 3 miles, even rained a bit. But by mile 3 the clouds were gone and the sun was cooking my brain. It was only 72 degrees and 90% humidity but my brain was frying.

Between miles 3 and 5 I had to wade through knee deep water, then the rest of it just sucked.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

10 miles in a drizzle. 48 for the week.

Dave

Cyberic

Thanks all. Am at the airport. Went through security already. Now wait. I have a Toronto commute, so more wait over there, and danger of luggage loss. But it is what it is!

sdWhiskers

I am allergic to avocados, makes me itchy.

6ish miles this morning with ~600 ft. And I ran up the big fucking hill in my area without walking! Its 250 ft in 0.5 mile. Boo yah!

DavePNW

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

LRB

lol

onemile

6ish miles this morning with ~600 ft. And I ran up the big fucking hill in my area without walking! Its 250 ft in 0.5 mile. Boo yah!

If I eat them they make my stomach hurt sooooo bad

Nice job kicking the hill!

sdWhiskers

Sad indeed.

Lol

I mean, I probably wouldn't die but itchy doesn't = yummy

LRB

I am sorry to hear that ladies, having a food allergy absolutely positively sucks, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I cannot drink whole milk without dire consequences and eggs from hens that were fed commercial feed make me gag if I smell them and vomit violently if I eat them. There was also something about sage in breakfast sausage, but I stopped eating it before I figured that out.

I ran/walked 2 miles today.  It was more walk than run, but I'm still counting it as a run.

LRB

I ran/walked 2 miles today.  It was more walk than run, but I'm still counting it as a run.

As you should. Like I call 10 miles long when I'm not training for anything.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice!

LRB, I eat meat now but still kept the cashew, soy or almond milk.  Regular makes my asthma go on overdrive.

Damaris

DavePNW

As you should. Like I call 10 miles long when I'm not training for anything.

LOL, that’s been my “long run” every week for the last couple months. But I still can’t bring myself to log it as long, I call it MLR.

Dave

LRB

LOL, that’s been my “long run” every week for the last couple months. But I still can’t bring myself to log it as long, I call it MLR.

It's perfectly fine. When you're on top of your game, 10 miles is not even an MLR!