Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 32 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Just my luck 

Boston never seems to be nice two years in a row so those of us with 2018 aspirations are doomed.

<3

DavePNW

Boston never seems to be nice two years in a row so those of us with 2018 aspirations are doomed.

This will be my consolation when I don't make it in.

Dave

Cyberic

outside of your knee?

Kind of like under the knee cap. But it's not sharp pain, but rather dull and hard to pin point.

Cyberic

Exactly. And I DECIDED not to go this year 

onemile

Severe thunderstorms headed this way and the rain has already started. Maybe I will that that rest day after all

40 degrees and pouring out!  After it was 75 and sunny at lunchtime

Stopped raining so I went out for 5. Started raining again about a mile in 

onemile

Kind of like under the knee cap. But it's not sharp pain, but rather dull and hard to pin point.

I was thinking maybe the turns bothered your IT Band

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training. Hopefully I can sleep tonight. It was warm in the house last night,

Cyberic

I was thinking maybe the turns bothered your IT Band

I dunno what it is and probably never will, I mean what's medically wrong.  I'll try to figure out what makes it worse and stop doing that until I'm better, and try to be more careful in the future.

But the way you say it  doesn't sound serious, and I don't think it is either.

Cyberic

Stopped raining so I went out for 5. Started raining again about onemile in 

FYP

DavePNW

I used to get a pain in that area, and it gave me problems for a while, and then eventually it didn't.

You're welcome.

Dave

Zelanie

Well I am on day 253 without a RD but honestly 1 mile is a pretty low bar to set.