Beginners and Beyond

Shower fights (Read 179 times)

Jess runs for bacon

Did you try magic eraser?

CrisRuns

50 bucks poorer, I am about to try a bunch of products. I will report back.

Thanks  lot!

Little Blue

I'll be watching for your results.  Ours are so bad that we're planning to replace the glass, then Turtlewax the new glass.  If you have any success, I'd love to hear about it.

CrisRuns

Tried

mr clean magic eraser

Lime away

clr

comet

scrubbing bubbles.

no real improvement.

i still have the toothpaste and the oven cleaner to try.

happylily

Tried

mr clean magic eraser

Lime away

clr

comet

scrubbing bubbles.

no real improvement.

i still have the toothpaste and the oven cleaner to try.

Did you get high on any of those products, by chance? Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

@runjerseygirl

Came expecting videos or at least pics of nude shower fights.

Left disappointed.

Glad I wasn't the only one, LOL!

Do you even run?

CrisRuns

Lily there certainly would be a need... And they seem useless for my purpose, but no... The Colgate white tooth paste is soaking. I did not have Crest.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Hmmm, I was going to say CRL.  Blast that shit on there and let it sit?

Running is dumb.

happylily

Lily there certainly would be a need... And they seem useless for my purpose, but no... The Colgate white tooth paste is soaking. I did not have Crest.

Well, you can be sure that there will be no germs, nor cavities, on your doors, after you're done with them.  Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

CrisRuns

Absolutely. I am left with the oven cleaner and the TNT to detonate the place.

Just B.S.

I will be following this thread to see what ended up working for you Cris. Sorry about the PIA glass!!!

We have just renovated our ensuite with corner shower and the last step is to install the glass

wall and door.

After you finish your exericise in frustration I will get tips on how to take care of mine!Smile

CrisRuns

I will be following this thread to see what ended up working for you Cris. Sorry about the PIA glass!!!

We have just renovated our ensuite with corner shower and the last step is to install the glass

wall and door.

After you finish your exericise in frustration I will get tips on how to take care of mine!Smile

Prevent, absolutely prevent. Apparently using a squeegee after every shower will keep it nice. Alternatively, dry it after every shower.  SO I HEARD. NOT THAT I KNOW FIRST HAND.

someone suggested lemon and baking soda, something that I already have in the house, unlike the over cleaner. Guess what is up next. Evil

Home Depot only did not have the "Easy Off", just a generic, and I did not dare trying it.

LRB

+ 5 on CLR, it's the duct tape of bathroom cleaners.

Not sure why it didn't work but I would try it over several days while letting it soak in somehow....that or paint the frickin tile!

CrisRuns

No tile, glass doors and walls. Lime away seems marginally more effective than CLR. Maybe using it 500 times will do the trick. Yeah!

LRB

someone suggested lemon and baking soda, something that I already have in the house, unlike the over cleaner. Guess what is up next. Evil

A shotgun ala the Pink Panther vs the fly for those old enough to remember that?