Beginners and Beyond

The FriDAILIES are coming out of hibernation (Read 37 times)

LRB

My poor hens, Little Duke has now gotten big, taken charge, and is starting to run some of the hens ragged.

That.  Is.  Awesome!  

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

8.1 for me today

Marjorie

Will run for scenery.

Basya - Good luck !  I realized last night the whole thing would be over before anybody (sane) around here woke up, but better late than never.  Looking forward to the RR.

AFM, nice weather means I'll probably go for a hike.  I'm starting to run a little on the downhill; doesn't seem to mess w/ the AT.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

From the Internet.

Basya - Good luck !  I realized last night the whole thing would be over before anybody (sane) around here woke up, but better late than never.  Looking forward to the RR.

I just realized that was today! Hope it went well, Basya!

DavePNW

8 MP miles outside at lunch. Made for a very long lunch; fortunately came back to the office without a pink slip waiting for me.

Dave

LRB

8 MP miles outside at lunch. Made for a very long lunch; fortunately came back to the office without a pink slip waiting for me.

8 MP is the same as 7 easy, no?

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Ha!

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just realized that was today! Hope it went well, Basya!

Baboon and I posted an update on the last page.  Sorta.

Damaris

From the Internet.

Baboon and I posted an update on the last page.  Sorta.

Oh whoops, apparently reading for comprehension is beyond my capabilities on Friday afternoon!

DavePNW

8 MP is the same as 7 easy, no?

MTA: oh, you mean time-wise? For me, not really, the two paces are actually pretty close. The way I do them anyway, which is probably wrong.

Dave

DavePNW

I saw her post in FB and was about to update y'all, so you beat me to it.  Sounds like she did well in such a tough course.

Why would you post on FB before RA?  Priorities, people.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Why would you post on FB before RA?  Priorities, people.

LOL.

Damaris

happylily

I had to do my usual detective work, but I finally found Basya on the result page of the marathon website. Well done, Basya!

I find it amazing that out of about 1,500 runners, only about 200 are females...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had to do my usual detective work, but I finally found Basya on the result page of the marathon website. Well done, Basya!

I find it amazing that out of about 1,500 runners, only about 200 are females...

Detective work?  How hard was THIS particular one?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am falling asleep like crazy.  Not sure if it's the lack of breathing or WTF.  And we are flying Jet Blue so I'll busy on the plane watching TV.  But I need a nap.  Decisions, decisions.

Damaris