Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Keeping it real since 2012 (Read 40 times)

DavePNW

I listed it with an opening price of 99 cents, and with a day to go, my 220 is finally over $100 in bids on ebay FFS.

You know Damaris is one of the bidders.

Dave

delicate flower

<3

onemile

I listed it with an opening price of 99 cents, and with a day to go, my 220 is finally over $100 in bids on ebay FFS.

N00bs. You never bid on an eBay auction until it's a few seconds from closing.

LRB

Let's just leave it at the fact that these are two women with legs strong enough to kick the asses of most of the guys here.

D will kick you in the nuts, and we don't even wanna know what bluerun would do. lol

LRB

To tape it to the bottom of her shoe. lol

LRB

N00bs. You never bid on an eBay auction until it's a few seconds from closing.

Yeah, it's this one guy who bids whenever someone else does.

Looks like one of them people who has to win at everything.

bluerun

Super B****

I know. I just like it when people say they've lost x because the little machine said so. I don't give a crap, truly.

My little machine didn't give me much more than that for a marathon. 

I want this shirt.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Cyberic

Run talk. I like that.

Cyberic

Yeah, it's this one guy who bids whenever someone else does.

Looks like one of them people who has to win at everything.

There's a way to put your maximum bid (I think it's standard), as as soon as someone outbids you, if it is under your maximum bid, it will outbid that other person.

So if that dude put in $200, he's gonna outamatically outbid anyone up to that price.

LRB

There's a way to put your maximum bid (I think it's standard), as as soon as someone outbids you, if it is under your maximum bid, it will outbid that other person.

So if that dude put in $200,000, we are never going to hear from you again!

LRB

The line at the deli was too long after work so instead of getting my usual yummy Hoffman Super Sharp cheese, I grabbed a pack of Sargento pepper jack and headed home.

The resulting grilled cheese sandwich is not fit for a fucking hobo, let alone someone who ran 65 minutes today.

Half Crazy K 2.0

8.23. There was one spot where it was almost chilly in the shade. And then the humidity come back on Saturday, when I of course registered for a 5k.

20 with 10 at GMP. There's about to be less pizza in the world.  Also, I got caught listening to 5th Harmony on my cool down.  2:15 of awesome, but no, walk by my screen during 3 minutes of walking, lol.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just finished 12 with 5 @ HMP but today I did 8:57mm. Living dangerously right there.

DSU,ESU, DSU now, in that order.

Damaris