Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: Right day, wrong day (Read 38 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Fly by...

I ran.

90 minutes easy - 8:15 pace

10 minutes tempo - 7:20 pace

5 minutes easy

10 minutes tempo - 7:10 pace

5 minutes easy

10 minutes tempo - 7:00 pace

50 minutes steady - 7:55 pace

3:00:00.  22.3 miles.  8:04 avg pace.  Taper time!

<3

onemile

Good luck Step!

DavePNW

Good luck Step!

+1. And nice run Babs.

10 min elliptical + 4 miles treadmill.

Fridays at work everyone wears their Seahawks gear. I am wearing my Bears gear (their opponent on Sunday). So I am not a very popular guy today, but I will be very popular on Monday, after the Seahawks destroy the Bears.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Good luck Step!

bluerun

Super B****

I just decided I'm going to run the Ocean City Half Marathon on September 25, 2016.

Assuming it's even held on that day. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

SRD #5, I think it is. Legs feel like they want to jog a little, but I'll wait until tomorrow or Sunday to take them out for a spin.

It will feel good to get out there again. I've gone 10 days, 6 days and 4 days after each of mine.

Hi Blue, hopefully the rain brings cooler air. It wasn't long ago you were suffering in heat. Is it still hot there?

Morning D, you're beautiful today. Smile

I arrived on the forums 4 months after that race bluerun. How long was it after it before you ran again?

Speaking of skunks CJ, I ran past a yard with a privacy fence the other morning and was like, "Damn, they're growing weed!" lol

Nice run PR. What are your training plans for the weekend?

LRB

I just decided I'm going to run the Ocean City Half Marathon on September 25, 2016.

Assuming it's even held on that day. 

Why wouldn't it be?

That's one kick ass run Boon! Last year running Philly you were one of the last to race, this year you're in the early batch.

Hi Jenny. Nice way to tough out that run last night. What's the plan for quality this weekend?

Great news on the run Dave. I can send you my authentic Barry Sanders jersey to wear for their next game. lol

Hello HCK, are you running today?

As for me, I'm eating Mexican. Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me too!  We ordered margaritas to celebrate.

Damaris

DavePNW

Great news on the run Dave. I can send you my authentic Barry Sanders jersey to wear for their next game. lol

Gonna try one outside tomorrow....

So I'm just wearing a Bears t-shirt, and I have a hoodie to go over it, I've never actually owned a jersey. But another guy in the office (who I don't even really know) showed up wearing a Walter Payton jersey. Which is exactly the one I'd have, if I did have one.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

I arrived on the forums 4 months after that race bluerun. How long was it after it before you ran again?

Ten weeks to test a walk/run, a bit over twelve to start C25K.  And a month after that 5K, I broke again.  Fun times, those.

And even all these years later -- I STILL live in terror of another pelvic fracture.

chasing the impossible

LRB

Oh man, I haven't had a margarita in ages! I should do that one of these days...

bluerun

Super B****

Why wouldn't it be?

How would I know?!  If it's not, I'll just have to find another one. 

(Actually, a closer one would be better.  I don't like driving for three times as long as I'll be running...)

chasing the impossible

bluerun

Super B****

So I'm just wearing a Bears t-shirt, and I have a hoodie to go over it, I've never actually owned a jersey. But another guy in the office (who I don't even really know) showed up wearing a Walter Payton jersey. Which is exactly the one I'd have, if I did have one.

You can relieve him of his?

chasing the impossible

LRB

Yeah I bought mine a million years ago, in my late twenties I think. I don't really wear jerseys and that is the only one I own and was ever compelled to buy.

At the peak of the throwback jersey craze in the early 2000's, a collector offered my $3k for it. Yes, I'm an idiot.

LRB

Ten weeks to test a walk/run, a bit over twelve to start C25K.  And a month after that 5K, I broke again.  Fun times, those.

And even all these years later -- I STILL live in terror of another pelvic fracture.

I remember seeing your posts back then and thinking to myself, "Who in the hell has luck that bad? It must be a fluke." No, your luck is just bad. lol