Beginners and Beyond

Don't melt SunDAILIES (Read 36 times)

workinprogress11

As is often the case, I am going to be a bit different in the movie-watching department. Decided to take myself to the movies today, mainly to get into the A/C for a couple hours. This is the downside to living in an area that doesn't get much heat/humidity - a lot of places just don't have A/C. Like my apartment. And the dew point is not so bad here, but it's 97 degrees right now. Which is still a bit warm for my taste.

Anyway, I'm seeing Me & Earl & the Dying Girl. And until just now, 5 minutes till showtime, I was the only one in the theater. Now there are 3. It looks pretty good, but presumably everyone else is seeing Ant Man or Trainwreck or something.

How was the movie?  This is one I'm wanting to see. I actually went to college with Nick Offerman and we were kinda sorta friends. More like party friends.

11 miles for me which is the longest in a while. I melted after 9 miles and had to suck down a Popsicle before finishing the last 2.

20 with 10 at GMP.  Air conditioning and Daft Punk helped get it done.

DavePNW

How was the movie?  This is one I'm wanting to see. I actually went to college with Nick Offerman and we were kinda sorta friends. More like party friends.

Movie was very good, I highly recommend it. Nick Offerman's character was very much not Ron Swanson. Tell him I said hi. 

Dave