Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

Not sure.  I'm exhausted.  I have not had a break since September.  I don't think I've slept much in three weeks.  I would prefer just the drinking.  Plus the knee and swollen foot will be happier.

Well then, bottoms up!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

For the record, I have had drinks and then run.  Several times if I have drinks with lunch or something on a weekend.  Not sure about the meat.  Is it a steak or a guy?  Nevermind, I'm in with either.

Damaris

DavePNW

Oops!

2 for 3 is a great night in the major leagues.

Oh here's one other thing I didn't do: get cannoli at Mike's Pastry. I tried twice, but lines down the street both times. I have had them before, but still.

Dave

sdWhiskers

1. Wear your jacket while in town
          2. Buy something at the expo
          3. Come home with a medal 

The rest will take care of itself. 👍

4. Bitch about the weather

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

For the first time in years, I didn't check the weather for the marathon until Sunday and for the first time in 6 years, Chicago will have perfect racing weather.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with 6 x400.

onemile

Don’t forget the big hunk of meat to go with it.

and a jar of peaches!

DavePNW

What are all the things I need to do? Do tell

Go back & read my RR.

Dave

onemile

Shit, that's almost as bad as running 3 hours...I said almost!

What's on tap for the weekend, something in the 12 - 14 mile range?

I am not sure yet.  I can feel Houston breathing down my neck

LRB

I am not sure yet.  I can feel Houston breathing down my neck

Well then you're standing too close to me because that's actually a fire breathing dragon and his name is New York!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My fire is in my face at this point.  I win. Wink

Damaris

onemile

Well then you're standing too close to me because that's actually a fire breathing dragon and his name is New York!

GinnyinPA

If you're part of the Boston Marathon Training Group on FB, they go to Cheers after the race for a meetup. I didn't, because I wasn't staying in town and given the weather I didn't want to go to my B&B and then back to town, but if I'd been to town I would have.

I didn't buy anything at the expo, because the lines were so long and we had to get back to our car, parked at a meter. I did get a massage of sorts (machine that did wonders on my hamstrings and glutes) and picked up some free gels and protein bars. It was fun.

DavePNW

Go back & read my RR.

This actually made me go back and re-read it myself.  Does anyone else go back and read old RRs?

Dave

Runshortii

Go back & read my RR.

I just did  I’m glad I did because I didn’t realize you weren’t running for much of the summer prior, which makes me feel better since I’m just coming back