Beginners and Beyond

WednesDailies (Read 17 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

No running for me today.  So why am I posting so early?  Procrastination?  Not wanting to do the work sitting on my desktop?  Feeling a bit melancholy on a grey, cloudy morning?  Wishing I wasn't in the office today?  So many possibilities, but in the end, it could just be one of those days.  Time to suck it up and get to work.  I hope those of you who did/will run today had a good time.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 miles. I had told one of the schools I work with that I'd come visit them in person.  I haven't met a bunch of the staff nor seen their new location.  It's south of Baltimore city. It's spring break,  I figured the only traffic issue would be a possible baseball home game.  Lol. People can't drive anyways around the toll plaza and now they will probably be gawking. I will save that for when I get to my usual office and can see the harbor from work.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! 3 after work.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Good morning and whatnot.  I hit the track early this morning for a 9 mile workout which included 3 x 2 mile tempo with half mile recoveries.  I averaged a 6:54 tempo pace, which isn't my best but I figure I am still shaking out the HM from Saturday.  That is basically six miles at a 1:30 HM pace, so I'll take it.  The weather was 37 degrees and misty, which I was happy with because I was expecting rain.

<3

sdWhiskers

3 miles. Ran past a car with the front smashed up, definitely not drive-able. It was parked on the side of the street, engine running with someone sleeping (?) at the wheel. Um ok. When I came back around like 20 min later, there was a lady yelling at the driver who was awake, still sitting in the car with the engine running. Didn't look like any of the surrounding cars were smashed from a crash though, not sure what they hit. People be crazy.

DavePNW

Yesterday I had to be somewhere at 8, which meant leaving at 7, so I squeezed in a run before that. I planned to do the same today, but it turned out I had to be there at 7 which meant leaving at 6. I was not going to try running before that, so hopefully will get out late afternoon/evening. It’s my usual workout day, but I think I’ll keep it easy in consideration of marathon-ish recovery. Maybe just move it to tomorrow if I’m feeling it then.

Dave

DavePNW

I was ready to head out around 4:30, when my phone rang. I saw it was my boss, and debated whether to pick it up. I decided to, and long story short, I made it out around 5:00. 7 miles.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Glad you were able to run. 

I ran outside. It was nice and cold. Tomorrow the high is 60F and almost 70 the next day. Today the feels like was in the mid 30s.

Damaris