Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies and omg weather (Read 47 times)

LRB

17 miles with 8 at MP. 66.5 miles for the week. Yesterday, for the first time in ages, I cut my run short as I just didn't want to run anymore. It was a bit physical, but mostly mental. So today's run is very satisfying.

'Atta boy!

LRB

Good morning!

I ran 10.1 in mid 50s and light rain.  It was most excellent.

Have a great day!

That's perfect.

LRB

I ran 8 with some intervals. It was my longest run since that fateful day in November. Now I shall anxiously wait to see how recovery goes.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I GOT MY 20 MILES IN!!!!!!!

20.4 to be precise, but I finally got it!!! And I ran that stupid 4 mile loop for it, so not only a physical workout but a mental workout as well.

NOW it is time to ESU! 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

I ran 8 with some intervals. It was my longest run since that fateful day in November. Now I shall anxiously wait to see how recovery goes.

Oooh, intervals! 

Cyberic

With intervals? If recovery goes well, it sure will be a good sign!

Ric-G

6 miles this morning.

congrats on the 20 fs and nice job too eric with the mental stuff. have a great sunday everyone.

nrr - we did get fishing yesterday and caught some (nasty) bluegill. It was fun.

marathon pr - 3:16

Cyberic

I GOT MY 20 MILES IN!!!!!!!

Congrats FS!

Half Crazy K 2.0

10. 2 warm up, 3 @ HM pace, a little over 1/2 mile easy, 15 x1 min hard, then easy miles to finish it off. Started to rain a bit, but still warm enough for capris, so can't complain.

delicate flower

43 mile bike ride done at 17.0 mph.  I felt sluggish...probably didn't eat enough yesterday.  I was hoping to be closer to 19 mph.  But whatevs.  43 sluggish miles outside > anything on the spin bike.

<3

Cyberic

Ric, I have to admit I'm jealous of your weather: fishing in a short sleeves t-shirt. How old is your boy?

onemile

FreeSoul:

From the Internet.

23:13.6 and 2nd F 20-29. Bout 9 miles total with warmup and cooldown. Didn't push quite hard enough to feel pukey so recovery should be fine, and I'm carrying a extra 7 or 8 pounds right now, which doesn't do me any favors time-wise. Good start to the spring season and motivation to get my diet back under control!

workinprogress11

Nice!

SRD but if I get bored I may go out for a few.

Cyberic

23:13.6 and 2nd F 20-29. Bout 9 miles total with warmup and cooldown. Didn't push quite hard enough to feel pukey so recovery should be fine, and I'm carrying a extra 7 or 8 pounds right now, which doesn't do me any favors time-wise. Good start to the spring season and motivation to get my diet back under control!

Niice, Lauren!