Beginners and Beyond

The early bird gets the SUNDailies worm. (Read 41 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 6.6 in the dark.  I have a small job to do this morning, and starting early means getting done early.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Morning. It feels like it's still the middle of the night. Up early to run the running club's low key half. It's $2, so why not, rain finally stopped. Last race on the rail trail, the river was barely moving. Today it's probably gonna look like rapids.

Cyberic

RD again. Ran 6 yesterday, and felt it in my groin and hips all day. There is no rush. I'll start running  again when my body is good.

delicate flower

Happy Sunday, friends!  Wife and I were supposed to go for a 30 mile group bike ride this morning, but it is 50 degrees and raining so FTS.  Maybe we'll ride later.  For now, it is PANCAKE TIME!

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I woke up at like 2 AM not feeling any soreness, but here at 7:30 I got out of bed and was reminded of my stupidity 

No running today, this evening we're going to go see Deepwater Horizon, DH is really excited to see it.... he loves movies like that. We're going to go see it in the Royal Suite, so yes I plan to have a few drinks.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Morning. It feels like it's still the middle of the night. Up early to run the running club's low key half. It's $2, so why not, rain finally stopped. Last race on the rail trail, the river was barely moving. Today it's probably gonna look like rapids.

Hopefully the course doesn't look like this course yesterday at the Ironman Maryland.

LRB

Good morning!

I jogged 6.6 in the dark.  I have a small job to do this morning, and starting early means getting done early.

I hope everyone has a great day!

At 3:09 am, you got all the worms. lol

LRB

RD again. Ran 6 yesterday, and felt it in my groin and hips all day. There is no rush. I'll start running  again when my body is good.

Take care of the groin, and it, will take care of you. Smile

LRB

Happy Sunday, friends!  Wife and I were supposed to go for a 30 mile group bike ride this morning, but it is 50 degrees and raining so FTS.  Maybe we'll ride later.  For now, it is PANCAKE TIME!

Is that an ice cream cone in your siggy? lol

LRB

I woke up at like 2 AM not feeling any soreness, but here at 7:30 I got out of bed and was reminded of my stupidity 

No running today, this evening we're going to go see Deepwater Horizon, DH is really excited to see it.... he loves movies like that. We're going to go see it in the Royal Suite, so yes I plan to have a few drinks.

I love under water sci-fi flicks, but this one is fact based. It's getting great reviews so he'll most likely love it.

LRB

I was up way too late last night and therefore am not running as I should be. I am sure I will come to regret it once the sun peeks out and the temps soar.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I love under water sci-fi flicks, but this one is fact based. It's getting great reviews so he'll most likely love it.

Yeah, he LOVES disaster movies............. He likes San Andreas, with Dwayne Johnson.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

Yeah, he LOVES disaster movies............. He likes San Andreas, with Dwayne Johnson.

I saw it. The Rock is a fun actor.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I saw it. The Rock is a fun actor.

Yeah he is, but I really think he needs to test the waters of a dark, nasty villain. He always plays a hero, they're no fun... bad boys are fun, but nasty villains are even better.

PRs

bluerun

Super B****

I BROKE 1:35!!!!!!!  AND NOTHING ELSE (knock on wood)!!!!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog