Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday the 6th (Read 37 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

RD for me.  It felt good to just not get on the elliptical today.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

on my way to badass

Good morning peeps!

Thanks for starting us off PR!

I might get outside for my run today.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

LRB

I overslept like a bitch, which is comical because I was up for two hours overnight. Why couldn't I sleep THEN?

Anyway, I'll get to work about 10 minutes late. Not the way you want to return from vacation but it's kind of funny.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates and 6-8 miles tonight depending on time.

Damaris

delicate flower

Hiya kids!  Masters swim this morning.  The pool was packed and I had to share a lane, but at least I shared it with the wife.  2400 yards done.  I've got a spin session tonight too, which will actually be my first time using the tri bike on the trainer, plus I've got the new power meter to play with.  Oh boy!!

I've read two of the three CIM reports.  I feel like I can't comment on any of them until I read them all.

<3

Cyberic

Did not run yesterday, but will run today, indoors.

Drank a delicious IPL (India Pale Lager) last evening from my Advent calendar. Can't wait to see what it's gonna be tonight!

Dave

Zelanie

I got to bed early last night and as a reward my regular work shoes fit this morning.

Enjoy the RD, PR!

LRB

Drank a delicious IPL (India Pale Lager) last evening from my Advent calendar. Can't wait to see what it's gonna be tonight!

I haven't gone down that road, and may never will considering how hard it was (and COSTLY) to settle on my top 3 IPAs.  

LRB

I've read two of the three CIM reports.  I feel like I can't comment on any of them until I read them all.

Where race reports are concerned, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Big grin 

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I haven't gone down that road, and may never will considering how hard it was (and COSTLY) to settle on my top 3 IPAs.  

Tell me more - My 3 favorite store bought are Dog's Head 90 Minute, Stone Ruination 2.0, and Deshutes Fresh Squeezed.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I've had a couple of IPLs.  The one from Highland Brewery in NC was ok, the other I had was forgettable.

LRB

Tell me more - My 3 favorite store bought are Dog's Head 90 Minute, Stone Ruination 2.0, and Deshutes Fresh Squeezed.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale makes me warm and fuzzy all over. In fact, if that's all I drank for the rest of my life, I would die happy. lol

Founders All Day IPA is really light but works in a pinch. Ditto New Belgium's Fat Tire.

I've had Dog Fish Head 90 and 120 but never from the tap, which is not always practical but is the best way to judge a beer imho.

Half Crazy K 2.0

What about Dogfish 60 minute IPA? DH buys that quite a bit plus it's on tap a lot of places around here.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Rain has moved out of our area for a while now.  This morning was a bit brisk at 43 degrees, but very sunny as I did 3.1 miles around the university campus.  A really very nice run/walk.  Looking at our local forecast at the end of the week, I have two races this weekend...and the flippin' temp is dropping into the upper 30s - rare for us around here in San Antonio - and low 40s...dang it...I hate running in cold weather...anything over 50 is okay.   Get with the program for me, Mother Nature. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt