Beginners and Beyond

Twice Baked SaturDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

'Tis not a good day to run out and back, but I don't much feel like running a loop in this crap, either.

onemile

I ran 7

Cyberic

Ran 12. Was tired the last couple of miles even if I was not running hard at all. I have 60.7 miles already this week, and am on a 16 days streak with 10.2 miles/day avg. Maybe that's why.

Half Crazy K 2.0

2.5 miles. Felt about as good as I would expect, meaning not good, after a long run last night. 5k tomorrow, supposed to be near 90 and it's hilly. And who checks to see if a football game is gonna interfere with a morning 5k. Not me. Oops. Stupid London game. 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

2.5 miles. Felt about as good as I would expect, meaning not good, after a long run last night. 5k tomorrow, supposed to be near 90 and it's hilly. And who checks to see if a football game is gonna interfere with a morning 5k. Not me. Oops. Stupid London game. 

Or the Berlin Marathon at 3:00 am ET.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

delicate flower

'Morning!  I did 30 easy miles on the bike.

<3

DavePNW

6 mikes.

Every time I post in the dailies it is from my phone, one handed & without reading glasses, during my postrun stretching, And this is how it comes out every single time. So I'm just going to own it. You'd thing autocorrect would've figured out my routine by now.

Dave

Runshortii

I'll run either 4 or 8 when it cools down. Hanging out on a friend's boat today

delicate flower

my postrun stretching

Your what now???  

<3

DavePNW

Your what now???  

I don't do jack for crosstraining of any kind, but I have been religious about this for a few years now. It's a ~10 min routine.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  Went to OTF this morning and ran there as hey had the 12 minute endurance challenge. I will run the rest of my 5 or 5 later.

Damaris

LRB

I ran 8.

I had a severe sugar crash/lightheaded episode at mile 1.8. I had no gels or fluids so rather than trying to reach the water fountain at mile 3.6 enroute to my planned turnaround point at mile 4, I turned around and headed back to the start. By then I felt much better so I ran out and back twice more between the water fountains at the start and mile 1.

It was 82 when I started and 91 when I completed the stupid thing.

Cyberic

I ran 8.

I had a severe sugar crash/lightheaded episode at mile 1.8. I had no gels or fluids so rather than trying to reach the water fountain at mile 3.6 enroute to my planned turnaround point at mile 4, I turned around and headed back to the start. By then I felt much better so I ran out and back twice more between the water fountains at the start and mile 1.

Congrats on getting it done.

Cyberic

Your what now???  

lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 8.

Are you sure it was a sugar episode and not the heat?

Damaris