Beginners and Beyond

Finally Friday! (Read 29 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Where is everyone? No run planned for today. Supposed to get more storms.

onemile

I ran 6. It was FREEZING outside this morning 

delicate flower

Happy Friday!  I swam 2400 yards before work.  I have a TWO MILE jog to do after work.  It's like, why bother.  Race Sunday.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Had the chance to wake up at 8:30am since I have PT at 10am.  Wish me luck!  Pilates tonight.

This patella tracking is so weird.  I can jump up and down and do jacks and shit, but the lunges and running pose feels like a knife is stuck on my knee.  We'll see what she does with my knee today.  She better not say...jump!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I had to go check something in our playground at work. OMG, I need a running surface like that. Just walking across it in flip flops felt springy.

delicate flower

Coach send me my workouts for next week.  Yowsa!  Looks like WORK.   

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Did they forecast rain for this morning?  No.  No, they did not.  Yet somehow I still got soaked by a sudden downpour.

10 trainer miles (dry for those), 4.15 wet running miles.  All of that kinda hurt because I bashed up my knee really well last night when I slipped off the wall... why can't I slip off the wall and NOT hit things on the way?!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I ran 4 in slowmotion. It was pretty much awful. 

No more marathons

I may run after work.

I may not.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

I ran 4 in slowmotion. It was pretty much awful. 

Now that looks awful

LRB

Now that looks awful

lol - Right?! I actually had 6 on the docket but by mile 2 was like FTS.

bluerun

Super B****

lol - Right?! I actually had 6 on the docket but by mile 2 was like FTS.

It doesn't look that bad to me but what do I know...

chasing the impossible

Well, my easy miles went way better today - much closer to normal. Of course when it got to the faster part, it was a different story. 10 miles total, supposed to include 4 at steady state pace - target 7:27-7:47, which I guess looks like something between HMP & MP. Had a tough time with the first two, second two went better. Still more effort than I'd expect for that pace. I'm used to a continuous tempo like that at more like 7:15. I'm still blaming the smoke. I'm just glad it cooled down overnight after being 104 yesterday, it wasn't really too bad this morning. I made a point to get out early even though on vacation.

Dave

LRB

If you told a coworker that you felt awful, and they replied that you didn't look awful, that doesn't mean that you didn't feel awful.

bluerun

Super B****

If you told a coworker that you felt awful, and they replied that you didn't look awful, that doesn't mean that you didn't feel awful.

chasing the impossible