TuesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

LRB

Good morning!

I ran 13.1 with 10x400 w/2.5 min rests. 

It's great to see you back at it. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 4 and weights tonight.

I am the same as onemile and others and let the easy pace get slower on its own as the mileage increases.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

It's great to see you back at it. 

Thank you!  It is great to be back at it Smile.

Runner with a riding problem.

DavePNW

30 min on the gym bike. It's my new jam. Apparently. 

Dave

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

You did! Although I always thought your 5k was soft at that time, but you had moved your focus to distance, so training for and racing a 5k all out wasn't on the agenda.

Possible, me and my flaccid 5k lol. Breaking 17 has always been a goal, so I'd love to focus on it at some point. Just assuming that marathon training will get me to my best 5k is probably wishful thinking.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

I ran 7.

About a kilometer from home, I unwittingly ran through a cloud of bugs. I smacked the shit outta my face getting them off of me and thought I succeeded, until I got home and saw about a dozen of the little bastards on my neck and chest - ACCKK!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hang in there  There's always light at the end of the tunnel, even if you can't see it yet.

LRB

There's plenty of time to work it out. 👍

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I ran 7.

About a kilometer from home, I unwittingly ran through a cloud of bugs. I smacked the shit outta my face getting them off of me and thought I succeeded, until I got home and saw about a dozen of the little bastards on my neck and chest - ACCKK!

I have this all the time! NOOO I couldn't be a chick magnet...instead, I'm a freaking bug magnet!

bluerun

Super B****

I ran 7.

Were they dead?  In which case... you can't blame them

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

There's plenty of time to work it out. 👍

327 days, 23 hours.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

KCRuns

Reading that made me itch. ICK

sdWhiskers

7 miles this morning with 10 x 1 min on/off at 5K-10K pace. I did this on rolling hills so really more by effort than pace. Physically, my body is fit and ready for my HM next weekend. Mentally, I'm ready for a break from running. I think I need a few weeks of running 3-4 days vs 6 days a week.

Easy pace can be a funny thing. Yesterday I planned to run really easy, like 30s per mile slower than normal easy pace. After 2 miles my foot, hip and right oblique was really hurting. As a side note (and something I try not to mention too much here because I seem to be an outlier...), I am never injured. I don't ever have to stop or skip a run based on any pain, soreness, etc. Not sure if it's my gait or general slowness, my consistent strength training, my youth, my post-run stretching or just pure luckiness so far. Anyways, when I try to run "slower" than normal, all sorts of things start aching. As soon as I picked up the pace back to my normal easy pace, all was fine. This has happened multiple times before. I think it's my body's way of saying if I really want an easy day, I should ride my bike.

sdWhiskers

In the summer, I end up dumping a few out of my sports bra when I get home. Ick

Better than bees, though!