Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: The Day I ESU (Read 35 times)

LRB

Then spend 6 days trying to burn it off. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 total. 5k, meh. Better than last years, but was hoping to better my fastest time on this course. There is a slight hill for a good portion of the last mile, it always gets me. This year was no exception.

Good Sunday morning.

Rick, thank you for starting today's thread. Caffeinate and work itWink

HCK 2.0, nice 5K+2.9.

3.5 miles in 33:01. 9:26 pace. Meh all the way.

After the laundry is done, I'll head out for brunch, a facial, finish making my swimsuit, and prep the fabric for my fall wardrobe.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I have a show this afternoon and then 7 miles tonight.

Damaris

Cyberic

Ran 16.2 at 7:37 pace. My longest run since Boston, IIRC. 1st time above 60 miles since Boston taper, too: 67.2 miles for the week.

From yesterday: great pic, Zel.

delicate flower

'Morning.  75 mile ride done.  17.7 mph.  The roads were soaked, it was foggy and misting, and I got caked in road sludge.  Good ride though, but I probably could have upped the effort.  Still trying to dial in my IM pace.  I finished the ride and then did a hilly 6.7 mile brick run at 7:37 pace.  I had to stop for a minute to let a bear cross the road in front of me.  Fucker was in no hurry and didn't seem to care that I was trying to run.  I'm tired.

<3

Cyberic

'Morning.  75 mile ride done.  17.7 mph.  The roads were soaked, it was foggy and misting, and I got caked in road sludge.  Good ride though, but I probably could have upped the effort.  Still trying to dial in my IM pace.  I finished the ride and then did a hilly 6.7 mile brick run at 7:37 pace.  I had to stop for a minute to let a bear cross the road in front of me.  Fucker was in no hurry and didn't seem to care that I was trying to run.  I'm tired.

Great workout. I envy you and pity you at the same time. You've been training like a mad man.

Ric-G

5 miles this morning.

nice run eric and great job baboon along with the bear sighting. speaking of soaked roads - i saw the finish of today's stage in the tour and it looked nasty with some big chunky hail and a driving rain. Mountain top finish that looked miserable...bet those guys were just glad to get it done in one piece.

marathon pr - 3:16

From the Internet.

Mother Nature gave me great weather for my birthday - 5 easy miles, low 60's and cloudy with a little drizzle here and there. Now if only it wasn't forecast to get to 90+ the day of my 10K next weekend...

I intend to ESU and have a fancy cocktail or two later, going out to dinner with family. Already had a bagel with lox and cream cheese and some iced coffee with a splash of chocolate milk.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good afternoon!

I ran 3.2 this morning.  Meh.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

workinprogress11

Great workout. I envy you and pity you at the same time. You've been training like a mad man.

I envy the amount of food he must eat to keep his strength up with all of this training. Mmmmm, food.

4 miles yesterday and today for me. I don't get to eat a lot of food with that. Boo.

delicate flower

I envy the amount of food he must eat to keep his strength up with all of this training. Mmmmm, food.

I have gained three pounds while training for this thing.  I ran (err, drove) to the grocery store after my workouts today and threw down a chicken salad wrap and a tuna sushi roll.  Still hungry.

DW is still out riding with her little friends.  She's got a hundred miler to get done lolololmao.

<3

workinprogress11

I have gained three pounds while training for this thing.  I ran (err, drove) to the grocery store after my workouts today and threw down a chicken salad wrap and a tuna sushi roll.  Still hungry.

DW is still out riding with her little friends.  She's got a hundred miler to get done lolololmao.

You should make her something yummy for when she's done or at least take her to dinner.

Maybe the three pounds is arm muscle from swimming?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am not training for an IM, Phil, and feel hungry all the time. Imagine with your training, gah.

7 on the TM done.

Damaris

LRB

Molly Huddle just doubled down in the Olympic trials winning the 5k tonight to go along with her 10k victory last week.