Beginners and Beyond

Time To Feed The Friday Penguins! (Read 30 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

JBJ: The Vitamix rocks! Try making the Mexican tortilla soup. My kids make it all the time. Here is a great smoothie: milk, one orange, a bit of vanilla extract, agave nectar (or honey), one banana, ice.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Mitch and Jerry - You're both running this weekend right?  Have fun and kick butt!  Looking forward to some RR's.

Traci - Home improvement projects?  You're speaking my language.

Jack - You're racing too?  How am I so behind?  Have a great race man.  I'm getting kicked out of the house tomorrow night for a while.  I'll take a cab in your honor.

She Can - Sometimes you can just decide during the run.  I've done that.

Docket - Sick again?  You should stop that immediately.  Seriously though, congrats on the progress with the asthma.

Scotty - I should carry some dog treats with me.  That would actually be pretty fun.  Good for training?  Probably not.  Awesome?  Yes!

Coralie - Good luck with whichever race you choose.  I bet there are a lot of cool runs down that way.

Phillie - I've heard awesome things about Wawa.  Next time I'm out that way, I need to check one out.

Ginny - I've been to a Sheetz.  I couldn't believe the prices.  Super affordable.

JBJ - Did you just drop a YOLO on us?  LOL  Sounds like you could make some awesome margaritas.

AFM - I got 8 in tonight.  I've got 15 planned for tomorrow.  Then, I'm getting kicked out of my own house.  Not sure what I'm going to do, but the bridal stuff starts around noon tomorrow.  So, I get to come home whenever that's over.  May just crash at a friends house.  Whatever...lol

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me, sick?  I am not sick.  The asthma has been at it for three weeks.  I'm taking Trixie to the vet, not me to the doctor, ha.

Mitch and Jerry - You're both running this weekend right?  Have fun and kick butt!  Looking forward to some RR's.

Traci - Home improvement projects?  You're speaking my language.

Jack - You're racing too?  How am I so behind?  Have a great race man.  I'm getting kicked out of the house tomorrow night for a while.  I'll take a cab in your honor.

She Can - Sometimes you can just decide during the run.  I've done that.

Docket - Sick again?  You should stop that immediately.  Seriously though, congrats on the progress with the asthma.

Scotty - I should carry some dog treats with me.  That would actually be pretty fun.  Good for training?  Probably not.  Awesome?  Yes!

Coralie - Good luck with whichever race you choose.  I bet there are a lot of cool runs down that way.

Phillie - I've heard awesome things about Wawa.  Next time I'm out that way, I need to check one out.

Ginny - I've been to a Sheetz.  I couldn't believe the prices.  Super affordable.

JBJ - Did you just drop a YOLO on us?  LOL  Sounds like you could make some awesome margaritas.

AFM - I got 8 in tonight.  I've got 15 planned for tomorrow.  Then, I'm getting kicked out of my own house.  Not sure what I'm going to do, but the bridal stuff starts around noon tomorrow.  So, I get to come home whenever that's over.  May just crash at a friends house.  Whatever...lol

Damaris