Beginners and Beyond

Rainy Sundalies (Read 49 times)

No more marathons

At least it's raining here - what cha got?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

Ran 2 miles in the rain this morning for a bunch of bad stupid reasons.

Wanted to keep my minimal streak going (now at 9 day) - yeah, I know, pathetic.

Wanted to get over 25 miles for the week - best weekly in 9 weeks.

Needed to do something to help offset the half of an extra large supreme pizza I ate last night.

Here's to wind at your back for Docket,  KCRuns , Bert-O,  tback94  and bluerun

He's a leaker!

LRB

What a shit show Michigan put on at home against Michigan State last night. 4 hours of my life I could've spent standing on one leg in a photographer's dark room with my eyes closed humming the theme to Jeopardy and would have been better off. Awful. Just terrible.

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Good morning runners! Oh boy my OSU family contingent in Columbus no likey you LRB. I’m a Cuse fan for the record. Not so good in football though so I can’t judge. I ran 6.3 miles @ 8:13 pace Friday and 4.1 miles @ 9:16 pace yesterday. 10 miler later today.

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Watching Chicago. Go Galen and Jordan! Waiting for Galen to have his breakout marathon race. You can see it brewing.

delicate flower

18 miles at 7:45 pace.  Not the prettiest splits but I am just happy to get it done in some awful conditions.  Warm and humid with heavy rain and wind.  My first truly long run in a year.

<3

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Yes!!!!

No more marathons

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

Ran 14.9 miles. Felt sluggish at the end. No more pep in my step. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to freak out because I have this huge race coming, coz I don't!

63.5 miles for the week.

Good luck racers!

18 miles at 7:45 pace.  Not the prettiest splits but I am just happy to get it done in some awful conditions.  Warm and humid with heavy rain and wind.  My first truly long run in a year.

How's it feel to be a runner again?

Dave

Here's to wind at your back for Docket,  KCRuns , Bert-O,  tback94  and bluerun

+1

Dave

Runshortii

Nice long run Baboon.

good luck to everyone in Chicago! Saw Rupp won, crazy.

SRD for me, sitting in the Starbucks line on my way to work

LRB

I jogged 8.

I didn't really want to but 4 beers and an entire Digiorno spinach and garlic pizza last night dictated otherwise.

it's not like I'm going to freak out because I have this huge race coming, coz I don't!

Uhh....

Actually, despite a crappy night's sleep in my hotel, I woke up at 5AM I guess out of habit, and got my full originally scheduled run in. And even more surprisingly, it felt pretty darn good. 12 w/6 MP, along the seawall in Vancouver, BC. Some of those miles were too fast. Oh well.

52.5 for the week. 7 days to go.

Dave

Cyberic

Uhh....

Actually, despite a crappy night's sleep in my hotel, I woke up at 5AM I guess out of habit, and got my full originally scheduled run in. And even more surprisingly, it felt pretty darn good. 12 w/6 MP, along the seawall in Vancouver, BC. Some of those miles were too fast. Oh well.

52.5 for the week. 7 days to go.

Pretty high mileage still, with only 7 days to go. What's the weather forecast for your race?

Nice 18 Baboon.

No race result in yet?