Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Husband called.  I have 8 vomiting pools to clean when I get home.

Thank you cleaning ladies, for making my cat sick!

Damaris

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

My body shop has had my car for 4 days to repair a few dents in the hood.  So sorry about the undies, Bacon.

SusanRachel

The chow hall has lousy snacks.

We have to wear body armor again.

I have to walk 1/2 mile to get to the flight line (one way) in a zillion degree heat, long sleeves and long pants.

Three minute showers are tough to get hair washed in.

None of my uniforms fit properly.

The internet has been down at work for more than two days.

Mail call has been nothing but bills.

Oh wait, you meant first world problems while living in a first world country.  Never mind.  Carry on.

From the Internet.

Missed the bus and had to WALK THE WHOLE MILE back to work in pants. Rude. Could have driven my car I suppose, but parking sucks on Friday afternoons.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Reminds me to bitch about my $140 monthly parking.

Missed the bus and had to WALK THE WHOLE MILE back to work in pants. Rude. Could have driven my car I suppose, but parking sucks on Friday afternoons.

Damaris

Zelanie

My cell phone is dying.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have been stuck on the same level of candy crush for one week.

How is that for a first world problem!

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

The chow hall has lousy snacks.

We have to wear body armor again.

I have to walk 1/2 mile to get to the flight line (one way) in a zillion degree heat, long sleeves and long pants.

Three minute showers are tough to get hair washed in.

None of my uniforms fit properly.

The internet has been down at work for more than two days.

Mail call has been nothing but bills.

Oh wait, you meant first world problems while living in a first world country.  Never mind.  Carry on.

Stop injecting the voice of reason, SR!  Wink

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Will run for scenery.

So my cats, sometimes, have to actually meow at their owner if the level of their food/water falls below 85%.

Other times, when they have managed at long last to discover a comfy sleeping position on the bed, he wrecks it : by moving!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Buelligan

I recently had to show someone how to lock their car when their electric key fob stopped working... "Just press the button on top of the door down."

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Your cats only meow then?  I have one that meows every fricking second of the day!

So my cats, sometimes, have to actually meow at their owner if the level of their food/water falls below 85%.

Other times, when they have managed at long last to discover a comfy sleeping position on the bed, he wrecks it : by moving!

Damaris

happylily

Lululemon hasn't brought back on the market my favorite Groove yoga pants, after the unfortunate see throught incident. It's been at least three months already. What am I supposed to wear now???

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Little Blue

My poor children are currently the ones in a horrible state of deprivation. The Wii is not working! They are forced to play only PS3 games. Or the games on their laptops, DS's, iPads or iPhones.

Has anyone called Social Services yet?  Bad Daddy!! Joking

LRB

This thread is winning!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A thong!

Lululemon hasn't brought back on the market my favorite Groove yoga pants, after the unfortunate see throught incident. It's been at least three months already. What am I supposed to wear now???

Damaris