Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

happylily

LOL... you guys. Big grin

Venom, so sorry about the stressful situation. I hope you find an even better job soon!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Sloooow.

I made the mistake of drinking some juice with nasty Sucralose in it this morning. I just can't get the taste out my mouth.

My new running bra is too big for me. They're $50 a pop, this weight-loss thing is getting too expensive. Angry

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I thought I had a few more K Cups left, but they're all decaf Sad. Have to stop at Starbucks on the way to work to get my coffee.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

catwhoorg

Labrat

I had my computer auto-updated by the company policy. Took three reboots today as I (or they) obviously have missed a few updates, and some needed to be there before the next set could occur.

On the plus side this meant I have been at work for an hour and have yet to check my E-mail.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

When Sandy came through I lost my cable, internet, and phone service for 4 days. I had to, Gasp!, entertain myself by reading.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hip Redux

My pulled pork in the crock pot got screwed up.  It was supposed to go 4 hours on high, then 6 hours on low.   It went 6 hours on high, then went to 'warm' for the rest of it.   ARGH.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We had fried chickpeas last night.  Apparently, some water got into the olive oil and my husband had to clean chickpeas that exploded like popcorn all over the kitchen.  It was funny until one fell on my face.  Oops.

Damaris

LRB

When Sandy came through I lost my cable, internet, and phone service for 4 days. I had to, Gasp!, entertain myself by reading.

I currently do not have cable and missed the first NFL preseason game last night.  I am thus relegated to watching DVD's until Friday (the earliest Comcast can come out), woe is me.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I currently do not have cable and missed the first NFL preseason game last night.  I am thus relegated to watching DVD's until Friday (the earliest Comcast can come out), woe is me.

There was an NFL preseason game last night?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hip Redux

Hall of Fame game!

LRB

And with that, there will be football every weekend from here on out until the week before the Superbowl.  Me a happy boy!

Ric-G

wow...who knew...

oh, and i have to call directv to reset the parent passcode which we forgot..which means I have to wait on hold...oh brother.

Hall of Fame game!

marathon pr - 3:16

DavePNW

And with that, there will be football every weekend from here on out until the week before the Superbowl.  Me a happy boy!

Preseason games do not count as football, they are something else entirely.

Dave

aponi

never runs the tangents

I bought a new bike and have to take the day off Thurs to get it adjusted and customized.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Little Blue

I emptied out our sailboat yesterday, in anticipation of an upcoming trip.  The sails, boom, cushions, bedding, and all the other stuff had to come out so it can be cleaned.  Now all that stuff is on my side of the garage and my car is parked in the driveway.Angry