Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

Hip Redux

OR taking off a wet "over the head" bra.  It requires dislocating both shoulders to get off.  lol

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

s*s over at RWOL compared name calling with rape.  Can't log in for some reason to call him/her names.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

hog4life

s*s over at RWOL compared name calling with rape.  Can't log in for some reason to call him/her names.

Oh hell, now I have to go look!

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

The thread is "my new running shoes are killing my knees".  I wanted to flag that post.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

RSX

Wow mods aren't supposed to have meltdowns. It just seemed like a troll thread so I had lost interest until now.

TakeAHike

FIOS dropped Universal Sports.  As a result, I missed most of the swimming world championships and won't get to watch much of the upcoming T&F world championships either.  I also miss their coverage of the world cup ski races. Worst of all I have to deal with my wife's complaints about the lack of figure skating coverage.

2013 goals: 800m: 2:20 | mile: 4:59 | 5k: 18:59 | 10k: 39:59 | HM: 1:32 | Marathon: 3:20

Singer who runs a smidge

My husband does all the grocery shopping and all the cooking.  Today all he had to send me for lunch was three fish sticks.  No veggies.  So I will be forced to walk down to Chipotle for a veggie burrito bowl.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Little Blue

My husband does all the grocery shopping and all the cooking.  Today all he had to send me for lunch was three fish sticks.  No veggies.  So I will be forced to walk down to Chipotle for a veggie burrito bowl.

He's a slacker.  Unacceptable. Roll eyes

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Yuk...I found Zorro's underpants on my run this morning....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

nolamama

CQTM

I also had to venture over to peruse. Same old shit, different troll.

Hip Redux

My seedless watermelon has seeds.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

I also had to venture over to peruse. Same old shit, different troll.

That was fun!  Looks like it ended quickly though.  Too quickly if you ask me.  Hey, here's a first world problem.......

I'm so bored.  Nothing on Netflix.  Played angry birds til I can't see straight.  LET'S START A MELTDOWN THREAD!

Randy

LRB

This thread needs a like button for individual posts!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Here is my first world problem today.

I'M OUT OF CUPCAKES!

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Docket, I brought the most amazing chocolate cupcakes for my tech today and my quartet tonight.  I mean, these are hands-down, the best chocolate cupcakes I've ever tasted.

First-world fun:  teasing an online friend you've never met with amazing cupcakes that are several states away ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.