Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

never run

I have to wait one hour while my car dealership is performing a complimentary oil change and tire rotation on a busy Saturday.  So I have to surf running forums to occupy my time while waiting.

Poor planning, next time wear your running clothes, drop the car off run they come back for it in an hour.

slowrunningjulie

I do not have the correct cord here at the office to upload my pictures onto my computer. Therefore, I must resort to surfing the forums if I want to avoid working.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

Hip Redux

My smoothie is giving me brain freeze.

YAYpril - B-Plus

The managers brought us ice cream treats around 3:30 and they didn't have anything I was excited about, so I settled for one that was just okay.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I spent the whole afternoon preparing a memo for the bosses about a trustee that needed to be removed only to find out that he resigned.  Bunch of work for nothing.

But at least I got my cupcakes.

Damaris

Will run for scenery.

I just got woken up from a mid-afternoon nap by my neighbor.  She texted me to invite me over for dinner. Protocol demands I bring a bottle of wine, even though I know she never drinks more than one glass.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

I changed the sheets on my girls' bunk bed today.  Changing sheets on a bunk bed is a pain in the bahooty.

Also, both of the two grocery stores that I frequent stopped carrying jalapeno poppers.  One of them started carrying a stupid replacement that is cheese mixed with jalapeno bits.  LAME.

Clearly, this has been a terrible day.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Hip Redux

This one is from http://first-world-problems.com/

“My neighbor called me a jogger, and I argued with him for so long that I forgot to go for a run.”

StepbyStep-SH

I really need to get to bed because I'm getting up at 4:15 to run, but I am hooked on Mahjong Trails and need to play Just.One.More.Game.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Mostly harmless

When I have to write my maid a check and I forget her last name.

First World Problems

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Singer who runs a smidge

I seem to have blown a board on my $750k instrument.  Luckily I have a service contract, so an engineer will be coming in to fix it for me.  I just have to wait for scheduling ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

SusanRachel

The chow hall that is 50 feet from my barracks ran out of diet coke, diet pepsi, and coke zero, so I have to walk to another chow hall that is .4 miles away for my diet soda fix.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I wore my new hot pink sports bra for my 9 mile run yesterday..... and it dyed my boobs pink. And yes, I pre-washed it. No, I did not take pictures.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Hip Redux

I wore my new hot pink sports bra for my 9 mile run yesterday..... and it dyed my boobs pink. And yes, I pre-washed it. No, I did not take pictures.

LOL!

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Last day of vacation on Martha's vineyard and it's raining.