Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

SusanRachel

That's a very sexy look, I hear.  lol

I wore my new hot pink sports bra for my 9 mile run yesterday..... and it dyed my boobs pink. And yes, I pre-washed it. No, I did not take pictures.

#artbydmcbride

The managers brought us ice cream treats around 3:30 and they didn't have anything I was excited about, so I settled for one that was just okay.

OMG Poor you!  We should start a fundraiser for you!   Big grin

Runners run

Will run for scenery.

AT&T upgraded to 4G LTE coverage in my area over 2 months ago.  But my stupid phone doesn't have a special LTE icon.  So I've been surfing at LTE speeds and did not know !

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I work from home on Thursdays but I had to come into work today because someone is not here and I have to cover a hearing.  A five minute hearing!

Damaris

B-Plus

My pension contributions are increasing, such that it's a 50/50 split with my employer.

LRB

I just burped and it didn't taste like chicken, WTF?  Everything tastes like chicken!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Okay, now I have a real first world problem. I can't get past level 107 in Candy Crush Saga.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I've been at 60 since forever.

Okay, now I have a real first world problem. I can't get past level 107 in Candy Crush Saga.

Damaris

LRB

'Twas about to head out the door to run, then realized I forgot to charge my Garmin.  Why aren't those things solar powered yet?

DavePNW

Passed by the place in our nearby little downtown area that has the most awesome pies, bemoaning that it has been ages since I've had any. Because every time we are there lately, we go to the place that started carrying amazing gelato.

Dave

Philliefan33

I left my cell phone at home today.  That means no texts, tweets, or Facebook updates until I get home.

Baboon

delicate flower

When I got home from work yesterday, I opened all the windows in the house but I forgot to turn the central A/C off.

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

Every time I try to use my laptop while watching TV, the cat or dog try to get at my hands because they want to be pet.  Don't they understand how hard it is to type and pet at the same time?

<3

LRB

I just pulled a gray hair from the nether regions, OH MY FUCKIN' GOD did that hurt!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have too many white hairs for a person my age.  Thank goodness for hair dye.

I was so hungry, I had to walk 1/4 mile to Walgreens to buy me something to eat that would keep me through lunch.

Damaris