Beginners and Beyond

Do you like big butts? (Read 125 times)

From the Internet.

It should never look as if two entirely different women were stuck together...

This is why I can't wait to get back to heavy lifting :C My stupid bird arms and bony chest do not look right with my enormous bottom half - I am the very definition of pear-shaped.

tracilynn

Will thunder thighs ever be popular? the opposite of thigh gap?  When that happens I will be set!

~~~~~~~

Traci

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, if thunder thighs, large bottoms and barely any tits become popular - I will finally belong lol 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Of course FS gives us pics  Some of that shit is just nasty.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Of course FS gives us pics  Some of that shit is just nasty.

Anytime!

I'm sitting at home right now waiting on DH to get out of bed, his truck is leaking fuel bad so he rode home with me last night and I've got to take him in for his Colonoscopy later this morning.  In other words, I am pretty fucking bored lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

I've got to take him in for his Colonoscopy later this morning.  

Do not post pics of that.  Thank you.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Do not post pics of that.  Thank you.

LMAO! Don't worry, I won't. Heck I ain't even staying for that, I told him to give me a time when he'll be ready to be picked up.

PRs

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

This is why I can't wait to get back to heavy lifting :C My stupid bird arms and bony chest do not look right with my enormous bottom half - I am the very definition of pear-shaped.

Pear shape is fine and natural unlike some of the entities I spotted in my bi-yearly Walmart excursion.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Pear shape is fine and natural unlike some of the entities I spotted in my bi-yearly Walmart excursion.

I don't step foot in Walmart anymore, haven't in a year and don't plan on it anytime soon.

PRs

LRB

I don't step foot in Walmart anymore, haven't in a year and don't plan on it anytime soon.

What's wrong with Walmart? You feel out of place do ya. lol

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Lol, if thunder thighs, large bottoms and barely any tits become popular - I will finally belong lol 

I recall the race photos you posted, FreeSoul...you're not exactly 'chopped liver', you know!  I'd chase you in a race any time!  Well, for about 3 - 5 minutes anyway, after that you'd be long gone, way ahead of me, at the pace I run, lol.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

What's wrong with Walmart? You feel out of place do ya. lol

Cuz she's one of the customers that can actually read...  

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, walmart reminds me too much of Evansville traffic. Plus I've been boycotting it ever since last year when an employee was fired for calling 911 about a dog locked in a hot car during 90something degree weather, then going out and giving him water when her boss told her not to. The dog could have died, so I don't shop there... mainly it was just a really good excuse to stop shopping at a place where most of their items are crap anyways. If I do actually go in somewhere to shop it is Target, or Dick's sporting Goods, or Gordman's, to name a couple.

Scotty, I am very critical of myself and to be honest I was very reluctant to post those pics......

PRs

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

More importantly, are we more likely to encounter big butts in a WalMart?  I suppose the answer is YES!

happylily

You people are snobs.  I have no problems with the store and the people who shop there, though I must admit that I never go myself. Why? Because it smells funny in there and the bright lights do not suit my complexion.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010